Chapter Five

They Are Pretty Much Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeri, I missed you!” Joohyun tackled the girl the moment she entered the apartment.

“Unnie, I’m only gone for a day. You make it seem like we haven’t seen each other for a year.”

“Are you still mad at me?” Joohyun looked at her with sad, puppy-like eyes, added with a pout.

“I’m not mad at you anymore, so stop looking at me like that. Why aren’t you at work, anyway?”

“Yay! You’re not mad at me anymore!” She kissed her cheek again and again and again.

“Yah unnie! I know you’re happy, I get it, so enough with the smooching!” 

Joohyun stopped kissing her.

“Seungwan-ah, Yeri doesn’t like my kisses!”

“Oh, maybe she likes mine.”

Yeri ran the moment Seungwan tried to hold her. She shrieked as her sister chased her around the apartment. The screaming continued as she struggled from Seungwan when she caught her and peppered her face with sloppy kisses.

“Unnie! Stop kissing me! Yah! You’re me! Eww! Gross! Yah unnie! Don’t kiss my ears! Eww! Yuck! Yah!”

Joohyun laughed as she watched the scene in front of her.

Seungwan had enough, so she let go of Yeri and the poor girl ran to the bathroom to clean her face from all the slobber she got.

“Seriously, you two are so ridiculous sometimes. Wait, scratch that. You’re always ridiculous. If you want kisses, please do it to each other and not to me!”

“Aw, our baby wants us to kiss, Seungwan-ah.”

“Now that’s a request I’ll fulfill!”

Joohyun cupped Seungwan’s cheeks and kissed her on the lips, capturing her upper lip, making Yeri scream.

“Yuck! Eww! You two are so gross! Kiss in the confines of your room and not in front of me!”

Seungwan pulled back and laughed. Joohyun went along and laughed with her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter