Chapter 29

Nostalgia

Wendy's POV

I sat on the chair in front of Joy, she's looking at the papers that the worker was about to give her earlier.

"Joy, can I go to the mall?" I asked.

"Sure, but I can't take you there since our meeting will start in a few minutes" She said.

"That's okay! See you later!" I said excitedly and I went outside liks nothing happened at all. Gosh I really thought that worker would enter the office.

I walked to the nearby mall and ate some ice cream. 

Stream ice cream

I went to my favorite shop to look for dresses and pants. I walked pass the kimono store. I stared at the kimonos and I smiled.

Everything reminds me of her

A lady was standing beside the store holding a pamplet. She gave me one and I read it.

"Firrworks display at 8" I mumbled. I look at the time and it's already 7:50. I ran fastly to the cliff. I looked at the children behind me. They were all waiting.

A hand tapped my shoulder

"Seungwan-ah" 

Joohyun

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Well well this is a public fireworks display and this is my favorite place so..." She said and I sighed and at the sky.

"I missed you" She said. "Life is hard at Paris" She added.

"So?" I asked.

"Joohyun why?" I asked. She looked at me with confused eyes.

"What?" She asked.

"Why did you leave me? I hate you so much Joohyun. I hate you so much. For months I believed that you had a reason and that you would come back and get me. And you did come back, but you're acting like nothing happened" I said. My tears started to fall to the ground. 

The fireworks display started.

"I hate you! I hate you so much!" I yelled.

"Am I not enough? Can't you wait for me to wake up? I hate you Joohyun! I though you love me. You're a liar!" I yelled.

"I had no choice Wan! I had no ing choice" She said. She pulled me closer.

"Stop! Why did you come back? Why are you here now? Why are you dating Seulgi? I hate you! Stay away from m-" She captured my lips. I pushed her away.

"Stop!" I said and I turned around. I froze as I saw Joy standing right behind me.

"Wendy" She called. 

"I'm sorry Joy, I'm sorry" I said.

"Get inside the car" She said and I obeyed. She went inside and drove to the house.

"I'm sorry" She said.

"I'm sorry that I forced you to love me, I really love you Seungwan that's why I'm setting you free. Ask Irene about her reason and get back together" She said. I wiped my tears.

"No, no, I won't leave you. I will always be here Joy, don't push me away" I said.

"You deserve better" She said.

" Sooyoung no, please I want to stay here. With you" I said.

"Please just go to Irene, I know you loves her so much so please Seungwan. I want you to be happy, we're gonna end up hurting each other" She said.

Please no

"I hope I made you happy" She said.

Joy, I'm sorry

"I'm sorry Joy, I'm really sorry" I said as I cry.

"I'm setting you free because I love you, please be happy" She kissed my forehead and I hugged her.