Favorite Unnie

Yermseul Ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Favorite Unnie

 

The Red Velvet dorm was relatively peaceful that day. All the members, save for Seulgi who was out on a photoshoot, were in their respective rooms and were lounging around. 

 

They had just finished promotions for their recent comeback, and were awarded with a much needed break. They had a silent agreement to keep the dorm as quiet as possible, respecting each other’s need for some peace and quiet. 

 

However, this peace and quiet was suddenly disrupted when a high pitched scream resounded through the dorm. 

 

Groaning, before standing up and getting out of her bed, Joy opened her door and poked her head out. Curious to see what the commotion was all about, she quickly swept her gaze across the hallway of the dorm.

 

Upon seeing the source of the noise, Joy couldn’t help but let out a loud laugh.

 

There Yeri stood, in the middle of the hallway, her hair dyed bright yellow color. 

 

She was looking at it in horror, before slowly glancing up and matching Yeri’s gaze.

 

At that moment, two more doors opened, and Wendy and Irene stepped out. Drawn by all the commotion that Yeri had caused.

 

Both their eyes widened, before bursting out in laughter. Yeri tore her gaze away from Joy and glared at the two older members.

 

“YAH! WHO SWITCHED MY SHAMPOO OUT?!” 

 

After their laughter died down, the Wendy looked at Irene and shrugged, “It wasn’t me. I was in my room all day.”

 

Yeri’s eyes settled on the oldest member, who seemed offended at the accusation now leveled against her. “Yah! Kim Yeri! It wasn’t me! You know I don’t participate in pranks like this!” she said defensively, before bursting in another round of giggles. Not able to handle how comical Joy looked like in neon yellow.

 

Finally, Joy’s eyes settled on Yeri who was sporting an “innocent” look on her face. “So it was you then ?!”

 

Taken aback by the accusation, Joy was quick to rebut the smaller girl’s accusation. “Wait wait, it wasn’t me! I swear!”

 

“That’s what all the guilty ones say!”

 

Laughing at the outrageous situation, Joy held up her hands in surrender. Trying to emphasize her innocence. “I swear it wasn’t me! I didn’t have any pranks scheduled for this week!”

 

But Yeri was too livid to care, and with a few quick strides, she was halfway to Joy’s door. Ready to give the maknae a piece of her mind.

 

Joy’s eyes widened before she stepped away nervously, “Y-yah, Yerim-ah, I swear I didn’t do it!”

 

But her protests fell on deaf ears, as Yeri finally reached her. Genuinely afraid for her safety, Joy tried to run away, heading straight for the living room.

 

“Get back here Sooyoung-ah!”

 

“It really wasn’t me!”

 

Joy tried to hide behind the sofa, but Yeri quickly found her. Only managing to escape with her life, she started to run around the door.

 

The two older members watched in amusement as they watched the two youngest members run around the dorm.

 

Irene nudged Wendy and gestured to the two, “Should we stop them?”

 

Wendy chuckled, eyes still on the two, “Nah unnie, I’m sure they’ll work it out.”

 

Joy howev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter