Flaunts And Flirts.

I'm Gonna Marry You

Koki met her in a park as opposed to picking her up at her apartment, the park filled with autumn trees shedding their leaves. Ready for winter.

"Hey gorgeous." He stood up from the bench he was resting at, waiting for her.

"Hm, morning Professor Flattery." She kissed him, having to get up on her tippy toes just a bit.

"You ready for me to show you off?" He asked turning and outstretching his arm, she nodded and looped hers through his.

"So what are we doing?" She asked as she walked arms in arm with Koki through the park, the couple earned approving nods from passersby. She did have to admit, looking at pictures of them together she thought they were a very well matched couple. His rock attitude and posh lifestyle matched with her laid-back personality and bright smile.

"We are going to have lunch, go shopping then meet up with some friends. If you don't mind." She nodded, she was looking forward to meet more of his friends. Especially because her only real friend was Miyaki. Of course she had Deja too, but she left for America last week. It was fun having her visit.

"Do you think your friends'll like me?" That made him stop and look over at her, a reassuring smile on his face.

"They will love you, besides. I'm the one your marrying, not them." He continued walking, she smiled.

While walking down the park the couple engaged in conversations about foods, crappy reality shows and comfort clothes before finally reaching the restaurant.

"So what do you recommend?" Kiri asked as they scanned their menus. He pondered for a moment then answered.

"Tempura with rice, vegtables in soy sauce on the side." She nodded and told the waitress that was what she wanted, he got something with meat. Par usual.

"Guess what?" Koki looked to Kiri after handing his menu to the waitress who was obviously giving him the eye. Kiritani didn't care though, she was the one Koki brought with her. Therefore, she outranked the waitress.

"What?" She said smiling at his enthusiasm.

"One year." He replied, a twinkle coming to his eyes. She cocked her head in confusion.

"One year?" She asked.

"We will date properly for one year, then I will propose. We'll have the wedding we've been planning have however many kids you want and live happily ever after." He explained with a sense of nonchalance. She laughed at his wild dreams, dreams she wanted to be apart of. Dreams he wanted her to be apart of.

"Sounds good." She smiled just as their food arrived. She took a bite as soon as the waitress left. "Mmm, good choice." She showed a thumbs up. He smiled at her face, she looked so cute.

They sat eating in happy contentment, chatting about who they were and what happened to them before meeting each other.

"Ne, Koki?" She asked after a while.

"Hmm?"

"Are you serious?" He stopped and looked at her, sincerity in his eyes.

"Of course."

 

ONE YEAR LATER

 

Terran and Koki sat on the couch, looking at photos from their wedding two weeks earlier.

"I'll love you forever." They whispered to each other.