oo6

THE DONOR (NCT Johnny FanFiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

oo6

 

One could say that Johnny Seo's first impression of Na Jaeeun wasn't that great. 

 

He never met her personally but had heard her name several times from his parents and their business partners. And, as wrong as it may sound, the information given out was never a good one. 

 

So when the first time that he finally saw her, he could say that the experience wasn't that great. 

 

Johnny met Jaeeun on his freshman year in college, while he was on his way to the faculty room to pass on his subject requirement. 

 

The guy was walking down the deserted hallway, the clanking of his shoes on the floor echoing through the walls of the unusually quiet place. 

 

Reaching the foot of the stairs leading to the second floor of the building, Johnny could make out sharp but muffled voices near it. 

 

Every strand of hair stand and every fiber in his body stiffened in alarm knowing that he was the only one in the place at that time. 

 

He whipped his head from left to right, in search of the horrendous voice coming from somewhere.

 

And that was when he noticed the slightly ajar door from the room adjacent to the stairs, just beside the storage room. He frowned, waiting for another set of muffled voices to resonate from there...

 

But there's none. 

 

He shook his head harshly. 

 

Stop it, Johnny! He mused inside his head. He was the only living thing in the building at the moment so he was sure that his mind was just playing tricks on him. 

 

Forcing his self to calm down, the college boy climbed up the stairs in a haste, feeling the fear creeping up his system. However, halfway through the stairs, the sound of something being slapped harshly was heard and the guy paused all his movements. 

 

He whipped his head to the direction of the room and everything made sense. His mind wasn't playing tricks on him! The sound indeed came from the room. 

 

 

Hurrying downstairs, as he was horrified and yet curious beyond the realms of reality, Johnny Seo took careful steps towards the room, peeking through the small gap on the door, his chest thumping wildly in nervousness.

 

In there, stand a woman on her back and in front of her was—

 

His eyes widened. 

 

One of the most successful businessman, Cho Young Sun's daughter, Cho Mina was kneeling down in front of a girl, a furious expression hidden over her nervous visage. 

 

"What's this?" Came the voice of the female who had her back on him. 

 

He immediately knew that voice. "Are you defying me?" she mocked.

 

It was Na Jaeeun's voice. 

 

"I hate you!" Mina screamed, her eyes shooting daggers to the other. 

 

"Of course you do," Jaeeun smirked. "But you know what?" she whispered, leaning closer to the girl on the ground. "The feeling's mutual."

 

She giggled as she straightened her body once more. "Now, you'll do things as I say if you don't want people, especially your father to know what you're doing in school." She mocked as she smirked at the girl who was finally quivering in fear. 

 

" off, Na Jaeeun! You know nothing about me—"

 

"Oh no, no." Jaeeun cooed, crossing her arms on top of her chest. "I know a lot about you, if not everything."

 

She acted as if she was thinking of something. "Should I mention about your relationship with Professor Kim? and your skyrocketing grades? You might not know it but the hotel you spent time with him is owned by my family." 

 

"Y-you wouldn't dare!"

 

"Oh, of course I would dare. After all, I have pictures as proof."

 

"What the heck do you want from me?!" 

 

 "Now we're talking."

 

Johnny left after witnessing that, not actually wanting to be involved in anything. He was never the type to meddle with other's business (let alone his parents' business) and he wanted to finish his studies peacefully. 

 

However, the guy was proven of one thing; the nasty rumors escalating about Na Jaeun every time she walks down the red carpet on every business gatherings were all true.

 

She was great at blackmailing people and in a snap of her fingers, she will have you at the palm of her hands. Well, who wouldn't, right?

 

If you've got vast connections in the world of High Societies. 

 

And being the son of the Nas' direct competitor, Johnny never wished to cross paths with her...

 

At all. 

 

Or he might get trapped too. He will never fall for this vixen's tricks. 

 

 

"I'm sorry I can't do it."

 

Na Jaeeun was a strand closer into achieving her goals, and she was anticipating every second of it, but the refusal from the obviously poor guy caused her blood to boil in a short span of time. 

 

"What?!" She screamed, her eyes widening to the size of saucers. "Are you crazy?!" She scoffed in disbelief. "This is your assets and properties we're talking about! Are you sick to the head?!" She made circling motions beside her ear after she poked the table several times, trying to get her point across. 

 

"No, I'm not doing it. You can have all your donations to yourself and I will continue searching for other companies to transfer my employees to, alright? Thanks for the help, but no thanks."

 

Jaeeun finally stood up from her seat, slamming both palms on the table. "How can you refuse a help this big?!" She snarled, shooting daggers at the other who was crossing his arms but was looking elsewhere, seemingly in a deep thought. 

 

Seriously, she was on the brink of losing her mind because of this tall hindrance to her plan. 

 

"Big help, you say." Johnny muttered before looking up at her. "This is not a help!" He stood up as well. "You're blackmailing me!" He pounded his chest as he tried to get his argument straight. 

 

"You're behind all these, aren't you?" He accused, unblinking. 

 

The female let out a laugh of disbelief, rolling her eyes at the guy before glaring at him. "Me? Who do you think you are? The most wanted bachelor in town?" she crossed her arms.

 

"Uh no? But maybe your 'most wanted bachelor?'"He mocked. 

 

She dropped her arms, looking degraded.

 

"Why you little—"

 

Jaeeun was supposed to launched herself forwards, wanting to let the other get a piece of her if only the earphone on her ear didn't start talking once more. 

 

"Uhhh, Jae?"

 

The woman stopped midway, one of her knees on the table and her eyes darting everywhere else other than Johnny's face. 

 

The taller eyed the woman confusedly. He would have laughed at her current position if they were good friends, but unfortunately, they weren't. 

 

So it's a no-no. 

 

Yuta eyed every angle of the CCTV focused outside the gates of Na Mansion. "I think we've got a situation. Way bigger than the help you're offering."

 

The girl frowned at the vague information. "You're dad's home."

 

"." Instantly, Jaeeun's eyes widened as she shot the rivaling guy a look. "What?" he deadpanned and she instantly ran towards him, yanking his arm.

 

"Hey! what are you—"

 

"Go! Dad's home!"

 

"Huh?!"

 

 

"I said Go!" She hollered, pushing Johnny towards the balcony. 

 

"Hey, hey wait! aren't I supposed to get out on the door?!" The tall guy looked at her incredulously, trying his best to fight the pushing. 

 

"No!" She answered in a firm tone. "He can't see you or my plans will flap." She looked up at his frowning face as she continued pushing him with much difficulty because heck, he had the body of a superhuman. 

 

"Hey! I can't come down on here!" Johnny whined upon reaching the balcony, staying rooted on his place that even if Jaeeun exerted much force in pushing, he wouldn't budge. He was glaring at the Bermuda grass a couple of meters below his place.

 

"Just use the vines to come down!" The vixen exasperated, rolling her eyes. She gave up and finally let go of his arm, crossing hers on top of her chest.

 

The heir of The Seos gawked at her. "What?!" 

 

"I said use the vines." She deadpanned. Johnny frowned. "You're crazy, you know that?!" 

 

"No, I'm Jaeeun."  She dismissed and the guy glared at her in incredulity. Nevertheless, realizing that goodness would never come if he bumps onto her father in the front door, the guy gave in after heaving a burdened sigh.

 

Walking towards the railing, Johnny glared at her warningly.

 

"If I die here, I'll make sure to haunt you."

 

"You won't, dont worry." She crossed her arms, rolling her eyes. "You'll get broken bones, maybe, but you won't die."

 

The taller let out a scream of frustration before doing as he was told. 

 

After all, the last thing he wanted was to get associated with this girl and brew misunderstandings. Obviously, Taeyong wouldn't want that.

 

Carefully and oh-so slowly, Johnny used the vines situated by the side of the balcony to come down and indeed, it helped him land on the ground safely. He wondered if the vixen had already tried that one out for her to strongly recommend using vines as his way down. 

 

But of course, he didn't mention that...

 

At all. 

 

Eyeing his disappearing figure, Jaeeun finally heaved a sigh, overly concerned over the fact that he hasn't agreed to her proposition yet. 

 

She needs to step up her game. 

 

 

"Daddy, daddy, wake up. I'm hungry~"

 

He groaned, feeling little fingertips clawing at his cheeks. He doesn't have a son so he knew that he was dreaming. 

 

Such a bad dream. 

 

Laying on his stomach, he covered his face with a pillow he snatched from the other side of the bed. And that's when he felt a heavy weight on his back. 

 

"Daddy, daddy, play with me. I'm bored~" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter