Decisions

Let's Dance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past couple of days had been an emotional rollercoaster for Moonbyul.

 

Friday night she found out that during the brief (although intense) time they had spent together Yongsun had developed feelings towards her, feelings that may be mutual on her part.

 

Saturday and Sunday were Dahee’s time to demonstrate the feelings she still had for Moonbyul. In this little span of only two days, Moonbyul felt like they were back in the first year of their relationship, it was like traveling back in her memories, her forgotten feelings, remembering why she began dating Dahee, why she married Dahee, why she had a daughter with Dahee, why despite everything that had changed between them over time she was still married with Dahee. But Moonbyul hadn’t forgotten that she loved Dahee, that she would never forget. Moonbyul had forgotten that Dahee loved her… but she remembers now.

 

For two days straight Moonbyul’s sleep time went down from her usual 7 hours of sleep to around 5 hours (not counting the numerous time she would suddenly wake up in the middle of the night) and her bath time went considerably up with her trading her usual 10 minutes under the shower to around 1 hour inside the bathtub drowning herself in her own thoughts.

 

It wasn’t easy. Far from that. It was one of the toughest decisions she had ever had to make.

 

But Moonbyul had made her decision.

 

It wouldn’t be fair on her part to spend the entirety of last year wishing that Dahee would change back to what she was, went back to being the woman for which she fell in love, to when that moment finally came she suddenly dump the mother of her child to be with someone she barely knows.

 

Moonbyul had made her decision.

 

Moonbyul had chosen Dahee.

 

-----

 

Chanmi and Jisu were chatting happily by the receptionist’s table when the beeping sound of the elevator made itself known and its doors opened to reveal the image of their boss.

 

- Good morning, Jisu. Good morning, Chanmi. - Monbyul greeted her employees.

- Good morning, Ms. Moon. - they greeted in unison. - Ah, congratulations on winning the dancing contest. I heard it was very beautiful. - Jisu spoke.

- I heard you were very beautiful while dancing. But that wouldn’t be a surprise, after all, you look beautiful doing anything. - Chanmi winked at her boss. She was feeling very brave since Moonbyul “flirted” with her after their meeting last time.

- My wife was there and she said the same thing to me when we were in bed later that night, Chanmi.

- Ouch. - Chanmi put her hands over her chest. - An arrow straight to my heart. I think I’ll even go back to work now. Goodbye, ladies.

 

The two women watched as Chanmi slowly made her way out of their line of sight.

 

- So… uhm… from who you heard that it was very beautiful? ‘Cause I don’t remember telling you about my dance classes, Jisu.

 

The expression of panic was visible on the receptionist’s face.

 

- O-oh, I’m sorry if I was too intrusive, Ms. Moon. It’s just that the dance studio you go to, the receptionist there is my… my g-girlfriend.

 

Moonbyul opened a small smile.

 

- Don’t need to worry about it, I was really just curious. So, your girlfriend is Ryujin, huh? - Jisu nodded shyly. - I can see you two forming an extremely cute couple. She seems to be a very nice girl, Jisu. Congratulations.

- Thank you. She truly is. - the receptionist smiled at the thought of her girlfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter