The green monster called jealousy

One day you'll be sorry

Jonghyun's POV

So I was busy looking at myself in the mirror. Look at this hot body! I wonder if Jojung would fall for these chocolate abbs....

Anyways, as I was saying, I was staring in the mirror. I flexed my arms to make my muscles defined. Then I heard a scream come from Key's stall.

"HELLP!!!" he screamed. 

What's going on? Is there a spider in there? Because Key HATES spiders, but for me personally, I LOVE to kill those disgusting critters. I opened my stall and hastened to Key's stall, busting it open.

"What's going?!" I asked, alarmed.

Key stood in the middle of the stall, wearing...A JEAN SKIRT?! Not only that! But he had closed his legs in such a girly like fashion that not only did I now believe that he was a dive..BUT IS HE A FEMALE DIVA?!

Wait...no....Except for the jean skirt...Key was . His flat chest with almost no pecs were hanging out in the air.

"Soo....Key...you trying to cross-dress?" I smirked.

"AWH! NOO!" Key said in a girly voice, covering his chest with his arms. What the heck is he doing?

"Uh, so what are you doing with that thing on?" I asked, when I saw Yongsuk, Jojung, and Minho arrive. Surprisingly they looked at the scene with almost a straight face. Then Jojung and Yongsuk rushed to go get an outfit for Key, and Minho snapped out his phone to take a picture. 

While we waited for Jojung and Yongsuk, I sat down, and Key started to explain what had happened. The way he said it, it was like someone had performed magic. Disappearing outfits? Levitating pants? Wow. 

_________________________________________________

Jojung's POV

Key? We played the trick on Key, not Jonghyun?! HOLY CRAP!! I FEEL SOO BAD!!! 

I immediately rushed out to go find a cool outfit for Key. Safely out of everyone's sight, I sank to the floor in despair. My hard work!! And for what? Nothing!!!....Well...at least Key looked kind of funny in a skirt, but since he was so slight, HE LOOKED ALMOST LIKE A GIRL!!!  

I slowly got up and looked for an outfit. Ooh, look. Cool t-shirt. I'll choose this one. Hmm....and some pants....I found the pant rack. Holy crap! The perfume is so strong here. I covered my nose with my sweater and looked at the styles. 

Then someone put the hands over my eyes. 

"Hey! STOP IT!" I whined. I heard a guy giggle. Hmm....

"Onew?" I asked. The hands stayed.

"Jonghyun? Minho? Taemin?" I guessed. Finally the hands freed me and I spun around. 

Taemin was staring at me with a disappointed expression. His arms were crossed in a manner that said, "Wow...you ." What did I do?

"It took you FOUR tries to guess me?!" he exclaimed. Oh.

"Uh....sorry? Anyways! Help me look for some pants for Key," I exclaimed, shoving him gently on the shoulder. He pretended to fall back a bit as if the blow hurt, when he tripped over his own shoelaces and started to fall.

"Whoa!" I yelled as I dived forward to pull him up. Bad move. I was shorter and lighter than him, so when he fell backwards, I fell with him. His eyes widened, and he covered my body with his own, to reduce the impact of the fall. 

I looked up, and realized I was on top of him. Oh...awkard. He stared back at me, a bit dazed. Passerbyers started to whisper and point at us. 

OH CRAP...THIS IS REALLY AWKWARD....

___________________________________________

Jonghyun's POV

WHAT THE H*** IS GOING ON?! 

First I see Key in a skirt, now I'm seeing Jojung on top of Taemin and they're having a staring contest. Since when did they get so chummy?!

I just decided to walk off to relieve my eyes of the painful sight that Key was, when now I'm seeing something worse. I stomped forward, and grabbed Taemin's arm.

"Get off her!" I snapped. The two snapped out of it and stared at me as if I were an indian from the Americas.

"What's wrong hyung?" Taemin asked. I don't know what's wrong with me....I just felt my chest tightening, like I was being stabbed. I glanced over at Jojung.

She looked at my with her deep eyes that had no bottom, and with an expression that said, what's going on? 

That's exactly what I was thinking. 

She lifted an eyebrow and said, "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah.." I let go of my grasp on Taemin. "Sorry," I mumbled. What's wrong with me today?!

Taemin flocked over to Jojung and started to fuss over her. She just waved him off, worrying about whether he was okay.

I looked at them. They looked like a bickering couple. My chest started to tighten again. Wait....I've felt this before....what is it called?

Jealousy. 

_______________________

_______________________

I need to hurry up and think of something funny .______. -LOLxbox