First Snow, First Kiss

First Snow, First Kiss

Yoseob sits in BEAST’s dorm in his warm pajamas, staring out the window. The day was foggy and gray, the sun nowhere in sight. It was below freezing, but no sign of snow appeared. 

“What are you doing?” Junhyung walks out of the room, his hair a mess.

Yoseob smiles, seeing the older boy’s shaggy appearance. “Nothing…just wishing it would snow.”

Junhyung saunters over, plopping down next to Yoseob and putting his arms around the boy’s petite body. Yoseob reaches over and ruffles Junhyung’s hair into place. Junhyung takes this chance to grab Yoseob’s hand and intertwine their fingers. Yoseob smiles and places his head on Junhyung’s shoulder, leaning into the warmth radiating from the rapper’s body. They sit together, nothing on their minds, just watching the Seoul winter day.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyung, hyung, look it’s snowing!” Yoseob shouts at Junhyung nearly an hour later.

“Aish this kid…stop yelling! I’m right here.” Junhyung chides the younger boy, a smile on his lips, proving that he wasn’t really mad.

 “Hyung, let’s go outside!” Yoseob suggests, his eyes wide with excitement.

“It’s too cold.” Junhyung responds, turning away.

“Hyuuuung! I wanna go play in the snow!” Yoseob grabs hold of the retreating Junhyung and whines.

Junhyung sighs, turns around, and with one look at his pouting dongsaeng, says, “Fine, fine. Let’s go…”

Yoseob breaks out in a smile and jumps into Junhyung’s arms, hugging him tightly.

“Thanks hyung!” Yoseob yells, already running outside.

Junhyung smiles at the bubbly boy. This choding, he thinks, only caring about playing. Only Yang Yoseob could make Junhyung agree to the randomnest and silliest things. He quickly grabs a warm coat and hurries outside, thinking, What have I gotten myself into?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyung! The snow is so soft!” Yoseob shouts when he sees Junhyung coming out.

Junhyung laughs at the childish boy, who is sitting in the snow.as he approaches, he sees that Yoseob’s cheeks are flushed pink and his eyes are twinkling. Junhyung gazes down at the visual maknae, who looks like a kid in the white snow. He was glad Yoseob was finally having some fun because lately, they were so stressed.

PLAT. Yoseob feels something hit him in the back. He turns around, eyes wide as he looks at Junhyung, who is now laughing.

“HYUNG!” Yoseob shouts, realizing that Junhyung had hit him with a snowball. “I’m going to get you back for this!”

Junhyung just laughs at the pouting boy. For the next fifteen minutes, these two chidings continue with their snowball fight.

“Yang Yoseob!” Junhyung suddenly barks out when the boy hit him with an accurate aim to the stomach. Yoseob was too busy laughing to notice Junhyung advancing towards him. By the time he looked up, Junhyung was only a few steps away.

“AHHHH!! HYUNG!” Mianhe!” Yoseob screams, running away with Junhyung close behind. Junhyung finally catches Yoseob and jumps on him, causing both of them to fall into the snow, and in Yoseob’s case, face flat.

Junhyung laughs when he sees Yoseob’s face covered by a white layer of snow.

“Hyuung!” Yoseob whines. Junhyung gently wipes off the snow, revealing Yoseob’s beautiful face. Suddenly, the sky starts to flutter again. Junhyung’s face is mere inches away from Yoseob’s.

“Hyung…it’s snowing again.” YOseob whispers, glancing up at the sky. Junhyung doesn’t answer, instead putting his arms around Yoseob and leaning in, finally closing the space between them. Junhyung’s full lips crash into Yoseob’s soft ones. Yoseob smiles into the kiss.

When they part, Yoseob laughs delightedly. Junhyung smiles and pulls Yoseob in for a tight hug.

“What?” He asks, studying the boy.

“Nothing…it’s just that this is the first snow, first kiss.” Yoseob answers.

Junhyung smiles and kisses Yoseob again, this time full of love and sincerity, filling both of them up on this chilly winter day.