Chapter 4 - The awkward moment when...

It's not about the money!

Since I had a new subscriber, I really wanted to update this chapter!! Thank you willesaur and forgethis! For future subcribers, I may show your name too <3 Sorry for the grammar mistakes I made~ And.. if you really feel uncomfortable with the bad words, tell me ^^' 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Kyung's P.O.V-
OMG, it has been awhile that I've seen Hyewon, I wonder if she's going well, having fun..It's been maybe 5 years? Everyday, every moment, I was always asking myself what was she doing, if she'll remember me... I love her, since the first day we met... 10years ago. I tried to get some other girls, but I couldn't forget her, she is my everything.(Awwn <3 He loved her for 10years!!) At least Jaehyo noticed my love for her, that's why today, I'll be kidnapping her just like in the old times.(WTF? KIDNAP?) I'm so excited! Even tho' everyday I sort of stalk her...(KYUNG STALKEER XD) I'm already missing her! I'm now waiting infront of the building she went in. I'm with the others members of Block B, Kirin Art's music gang. Jaehyo planned on fighting with Myungsoo, since Chunji wasn't really at his level. Well after all these years, he maybe changed, but who knows?  (err.. that's mean for Chunji D;)
We heard foodsteps from the building, so we hid behind the wall. She got out from the old school, then I grabbed her. She tried to scream, but I covered . Fortunately, we only heard a bit of her screaming. The others came and helped me tieing her up, cause she tried to get away from me
-Sorry missie, we didn't mean to touch you~ B-bomb whispered to her. (B-BOMB'S Y WHISPERING <3)
When she saw me and Jaehyo, she shook her head and rolled her eyes. We heard footsteps again, so we hid her behind us and randomly started smirking.(Block B sure is weird and random..LOLOL) A dude appeared, he looked familiar(FAMOUS L.JOE XD), he stared at us, then got away. Woah he's quite dumb, he didn't even notice anything?(Yeah.. Stupid L.joe xDD) After, we untied her and headed to our base. Everyone was looking at us when we were walking. Of course, because we're Block B, the girls were even envying Hyewon, since we're a bunch of hot guys around her.(Self--Praising from Kyung.. xD) We kept silent for the whole walk, showing off our coolness and swag. (Just imagine them walking like a boss on the street, YNESS OVERLOAD XDD) As we arrived, she rushed herself to the bed and slept. (DON'T THINK DIRTY.. CAUSE I DID.. WHEN I READ THIS.. LOLOL XD ) 
-Woah, hyung, she sure ain't scared of us...Zico said (Stupid that doesn't know Hyewon is good at fighting xDD)
-Lol, yeah why would she? We're hot. I winked (KYUNG'S Y WINK <3 I'M DROOLING <3) 
-HYUNG, THAT CREEPS, DON'T USE IT ON ME. Zico shouted (YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND HIS YNESS XP)
-Hyung, stop pedo'ing over your saengs, we're not toys. P.O said it without any facial expression, but then he laughed. (Fail troll xDD) 
-Saeng, then you should stop trolling around. I hitted him on the arm. (Owned xD)
-I'll just go take a walk with B-Bomb, we'll be back in about ten minutes~ Taeil waved his hands.
-Ew. It looks like you guys are bromancing. Zico replied (IFKR? BROMANCE XDDD)
-Nah, I'll be flirting with the girls. B-bomb shouted, cause he heard Zico. (Flirty B-bomb xD)
-Let's go take a walk too~ U-kwon winked and tried hugging Zico. (AWWN, CUTE U-KWON <3 )
-I don't bromance. Zico pulled his tongue out. (ZICO DON'T REJECT THE BROMANCE 33)
-The awkward moment when seriously winks from boys to boys are creepy. I randomly said. (TRUE. Except for bromance moments XD)
-We're famous, but why don't we have girlfriends? P.O did his puppy face to me. (I'd fall for that ;D)
-I don't know? The girls are way too crazy? U-kwon raised my eyebrow. (Am I considered as one of the crazy fans? :/)
-The awkward moment when famous persons have a lot of fans, but don't have any girlfriends because they're crazy. I randomly said again.(See why the chapter's title is The awkward moment when..? xDD)
-Wait, is it me or, Jaehyo didn't talk at all since we came back? U-kwon turned to see if Jaehyo was here. 
-WAIT A SECOND. THE BED?!  I shouted out loud. (THE BED?! AGAIN? O____O? AM I DIRTY?)
I rushed to the bed, which it was in another room, AND I SAW JAEHYO SLEEPING BESIDE HYEWON. THAT. BASTARD.(I WISHED THAT I WAS HYEWON QwQ) I approached myself without making noises, since Hyewon was sleeping. (SHH, DON'T MAKE A NOISE!) I took Jaehyo by the collar, grabbed him and took him outside of the room. (NO FIGHTING HERE! D;)
I kicked on him and said:
-, HOW DO YOU DARE TO SLEEP BESIDE HYEWON? I GLARED
-Bro, come on YOU SHOULD MAKE THE FIRST MOVE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS! He smirked
I turned my head away and said: 
-She doesn't even like me... I sighed (I think I'm going to cry Q_____Q')
-DUDE. I. SAID. TO. MAKE. THE. FIRST. MOVE. He pushed me in the room and locked it.
, now I can't go out. I returned myself, and looked at Hyewon, still peacefully sleeping, she sure can't hear us... I smiled, cause she looked like an angel and she was cute. I approached, sat on the bed, and caressed her hair. 
-It has been ten years... But five years that you rejected me... (OMG. I HAD A TEAR WHILE TYPING THIS. Q_Q)

-Flashback in a flashback- x')
 -5years ago-
-HYEWON! WAIT FOR ME! I shouted
-PABO, AIN'T WAITING FOR ES~ She pulled her tongue out (KYUNG AIN'T A ! -O-')
DAMN, SHE LOOKED SO Y. 
-TSK. AISHH, JUST WAIT FOR ME, STOP THERE!
-PSH. WHY SHOULD I?!
Since she didn't wanted to stop, so I acted as I felll on the ground and kept unconscious. She noticed that something was going well, so she turned her head and saw me lying on the ground.
-. YOOO!! KYUNG! GWENCHANA?!! She shouted
I didn't reply. Few seconds after, she started teearing up.
-PABO, IF YOU COULDN'T RUN, YOU SHOULD JUST HAVE STOP RUNNING! She shouted while hitting my chest crazily.(Ouchh.. it must hurt..)
I acted like it hurts and opened one of my eyes.
-T-tell me who do you like... And I'll pray for you guys... When I'll reach heaven... (Kyung was a good actor xD)
I really wanted to know if she liked someone... So that's why I asked.
-DUDE!! STOP SAYING THESE STUFFS, YOU WON'T DIE! She shouted again while crying. 
-Seriously.. Tell me... Is it me..? 
I wished that she'll tell me : Yes I love you, since we ever met, so don't leave me, but what I heard was: (NOOO, WHY BUT?! IT MEANS SHE'LL REJECT DDD; )
-Anni.. it's not you... I once met a guy online, but... He left me... I never let you guys knew about it.. It was way too personal for me... She started having more tears. 
, I SHOULDN'T HAVE ASKED HER. NOW I EVEN WANT TO TEAR UP TOO! AISH. 
I stood up and said: 
-Heheheh. Joking~ I fakely smiled
-Eh? Stop kidding around! Blood!! 
-Wtf are you talking about? See I have nothing! I did a spin, but at a certain moment, it hurted.
I looked at my waist, , blood, there was a piece of glass, and I fainted. (OMG. SAY. WHUT?! O_O?! )
--------------------------------------------------
OMG, NUUUH Q___________Q' 
btw, for the next chappie, you can choose if you want to read the part about Hyewon's online's love or not.. Well.. it's a true story of mine.. tho'... :/ If you don't want to read it in the next chapter, and prefer seeing L.joe, Chunji or Myungsoo.. Please comment down here~ xDD I may be adding a new character.. If you have anyone in mind, please suggest it to me by msging me or just comment down here xDD HOPE I'LL GET MORE SUBSCRIBERS <3