Chapter 11 - The leader being a .

It's not about the money!

I swear, everytime that I write a fanfic, there's always mind moments...
1- Chunji is older than L.joe, but he calls him hyung in my fanfic ._____.'
2- At first, I wanted to make 5A/5B/5C classes, but in the end, I changed into everyone had different classes, so here, I'll announce; OKAY, EVERYONE DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME CLASSES. .____.'
If I find any others, I'll list them later in the other chapters ^^' 
3- L.joe, Ricky, Hyewon were supposed to be on grade 12 .___.'
4- If they are on grade 12, then Myungsoo should be like in University... So, okay, I decide that, it's University include in Shinhwa, I'll add Elementary school too, or it'll be gay... .___.'

---------------
-Oh, Hayoungie, well she's my unnie... She's really nice... 

*Slap*

While she was talking, Hayoung slapped her. I immediately glared at her, but she only smirked. I got mad, I never let anyone hit my Namjoo saengie, but this dared to? She's so ing going to die. 

-Yah!
I wanted to slap her.
-Hyewon unnie! You're thestudent council's president! Namjoo could sense that my palm wanted to hit that girl's face.
I rolled my eyes. Sometimes, being the student council's president .
-Fine, but still she just violated one of the school's rules; Any form of violence is strictly forbidden. You just slapped Namjoo, didn't you? I smirked
Everyone was looking at us, gossiping. She was there, bitting her lips.
-Really? Did anyone see me slapping Namjoo unnie? No right? She started having FAKE tears.
Everyone then shook their heads, they couldn't say anything, or else, they'll get problem. Her parents got the power to do anything, even ruining a student's life. She was now facing me, still having her fake tears
-Hyewon unnie, I didn't do anything, please don't accuse me. Why did you do this to me? Is it because I'm too rich? Let's go Namjoo unnie. I'm sad.
-She held tight Namjoo's wrist then went away with her. I watched them get away and sighed; Poor Namjoo, she have to endure this . 

As I wanted to head for my Korean class, someone tapped my shoulders. I turned back, it was Sungjong. 
-Oppa, I smiled
-Sorry if I couldn't help you, my dad didn't want me to cause any trouble anymore.
-Ah, it's okay, I just knew this would happen. After school I'll just prank her. I smirked, I already had a plan in head.
- A new prank trick? He giggled
-Sorta? Anyway, you'll see! 
-Wait, did you see L? He said that he'll pay me lunch today, and I swear if he don't pay me, he's going to regret his life. I'm going to tell all the girls that he is gay. So he won't be able to be that flirter anymore. If last time he didn't ditch me, I would have been nicer, but no, just no, after the ditch, I disaproove. As a hyung he is giving a bad example to his saengs! I bet he already broke a promise with you right? That jerk. He never even had a real girl friend right? Like, he's always sticking with us, being cold with us but then nice with the girls. I just can't accept that. What's with his nickname too? L. Oh gosh, why am I even wasting my saliva for him? So did you see L? 
-Sorry, I don't know...Bye now, the bell's going to ring soon! 
I escaped from him, because sometimes, he's a diva ... He's not that worse, but still... Sometimes I just can't support him... Sunjong, a diva gangster. I gulped when I thought about this. He's seriously a two-faced one.

I arrived at class. Gosh. There's was an A pink member, Bomi. If I remember well, she's okay with me, but I heard she liked Chunji, and I'm like, always with Chunji... Will she get mad at me? 
I chose a random place to sit, since my favourite place got taken by her. I swear, I really liked that place, being behind, beside the window, just like those anime characters. I know... I'm weird... Well, the random place I chose, was the place across Bomi's desk, on the last column.
The bell ranged, the teacher started talking, but I wasn't listening. I heard when she said to open the book to page 3 though. So I opened my book then acted as if I was reading and slept. I always did that. I swear, you get less chance to get caught sleeping if you're in this pose. 

So yeah, I slept for the whole course and the teacher didn't caught me. Cool. 
By going out of class, I yawned like twice, suddenly, Bomi tapped my shoulders. 
-Hyewon unnie... Can I ask you something? She was a little bit shy
-Erm, yes, how can I help you? 
-I-I.. Do you love Chunji? She looked down, surely blushing
-You crazy? He's my best friend, of course I love him, as a brother. I smiled

-You're not trying to fool me or anything right? She looked deep in my eyes
It was awkward, since at this moment it was a sort of sismance moment. Wait, what, omg, I read too much fanfics nowadays. 
-N-nah, why would I try to do that? It won't help me or anything. I awkwardly replied
-But, you seem like lying. She raised her eyebrow
I sighed then I said;
-Don't worry, he's really just my brother, nothing else. 
-Okay, I'll believe you then unnie. I hope you really didn't lie. 
-I didn't lie alright? But why are you asking? I winked
-I, er, was, er, just, erm, curious... She looked away while blushing
-Ah, arasso, you don't need to explain, I see how it is... I chuckled
-But, erm, tell nothing to Chunji okay, if he knows anything, I'll blame on you! She bited her lips while blushing
-Hahah, yeah, don't worry, I won't snitch anything, but can I know something?
-What is it? She titled her head on the side
-Erm, why, er, or do, er, you, A pink members sort of dislike me? I bited my lips while looking away awkwardly
-Oh, this? Well, to be honest, we don't dislike you, but the 'leader' does, Hayoungie does. 
-And how in earth does she dislikes me? I still didn't do anything to her. I frowned my eyebrows
-Well, she's jealous, she told me that there was a time when she was with L.joe oppa, but he ignored her, and he only kept staring at you, or he actually couldn't leave his gaze off you. Since then she started disliking you.
-What? Wait, when was that? I got shocked
-If I remember well, maybe two years ago? When you and him were freshmen? 
The did I just heard? 

------------------------------------
YES. OMG. FINALLY. I UPDATED THIS LAME CHAPTER 3 
Oh well, I GOT THE INFINITIZE ALBUM <3 ASDFGHJKL <3 THERE WAS A HIDDEN TRACK/ MESSAGE, AND IT WAS FROM MYUNGSOO !! <3 ASDFGHJKL ! <3 SORRY FOR BEING SELFISH, BUT HE IS MINE <3 HE IS YOUR AUTHOR-NIM'S <3 AND. DID YOU GUYS HEARD HUSH YET? 8D 
SCHOOL'S OVER FOR ME FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS ALREADY <3 BUT YOU THOUGHT I WAS FREE? NO SORRY 3 Q^Q' I'M VOLUNTEERING AT SOME PLACE, AND I MET MY CRUSH THERE. ASDFGHJKL <3 
I guess these author's notes/messages will be longer than the chapter itself? .___.'

ANYWAY. HAVE A NICE DAY AND I'LL SHUT MY MOUTH AND TRY TO UPDATE FASTER! <3 
btw MIND READING THIS? MY FRIEND DIDN'T ASK ME TO PROMOTE, BUT THIS IS AWESOME, PLUS  IT HAS LIKE RICH VOCABULARY IN IT #_# EVEN THO' THERE'S TYPOS... : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/105306/a-taste-of-your-own-medicine-abuse-arrangedmarriage-myungsoo--woohyun-you