Chapter 10

Can't Hide it Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK'S POV


--------- Flashback ---------
(Dance practice in 2017)

I drove my car to our company after i picked up Y/n Noona. My car smelled like banana milk after Noona spilled it in my car. Not that i hated it, i love banana milk. 
I looked at her through the rear mirror. But after the incident, i saw Y/n Noona kept glancing at Taehyung hyung. 

Why?

Why did hyungs have to come with me to pick her up? Aish, I want to be with her, all by myself! I wanted her to sat beside me, I was kinda sad when she refused. 

I was spaced out for seconds.

 "Yah Jungkook-ah, it's a green light! Ppalli let's move!", Namjoon hyung screamed while hiting my arm. I was startled when a car behind me honking so loud.

"Yah can you drive properly?!", Y/n Noona complained. I looked at her face pretending to be mad. I chuckled when i saw her trying so hard to hold in her laughter. I'm getting scolded from both 94s liner.

"I know right, what's wrong with you?", Namjoon hyung asked me.

"I get distracted by the smell of banana milk", I said jokingly.

"Yah the baby wants beunana milkeu, Namjoon-ah!", Noona said in satoori while playfully hit Namjoon hyung's arm. I was kinda shocked when she speak informally with hyung, they just met today but they're bonding so fast. We all laughed together. Her accent is so cute even though she's not Korean.

"Then let's just buy him a baneanea milkeu, Y/n-ah!", Namjoon hyung replied in Gyeonggi dialect. Hyung's easily getting along with her.

"But i don't haveu money now. He took all of may money, Namjoon-ah!", she said in another dialect. It's getting weirder but funny at the same time. We laughed harder.

"I don't haveu mon-ey either, Y/n-ah!", Namjoon hyung said in his satoori.

"Can you guys just stop? I'm trying to drive here", I was tearing up because of laughing too much.

"Hey look, i haveu some mon-eying~" Taehyung hyung said in his North Gyeongsang accent as he took out his money. Namjoon hyung and Y/n Noona laughed harder this time. Noona held her stomach as she leaned back on her seat.

"Let's stop", she said breathlessly.

"Yah you speak satoori so well, Y/n-ah!", Namjoon gave her a high fives.

"Hahaha no! It was messed up", she laughed at herself.

"Woah that was so funny, jinjja" Taehyung hyung said while wiping his tears.

"Noona, i didn't know you are this funny", i said after i calmed myself from laughing.

"You don't know me at all, Junggu-yah~", she said in a weird accent again. We laughed again. I just never get enough of her goofiness. I really like her, she's not caring too much about her image. I saw her like an ordinary friend of our neighbourhood.

"Yah you said stop but you keep doing this! My tummy hurts so bad now", Namjoon hyung whined. We all agreed to stop now. Our ride to BigHit company felt so fast after our time bonding together.

 

~*~

 

After 20 minutes drives, we arrived at our company. I parked my car at the basement, i didn't want people know i brought Noona with me, it would be disasterous. There's gonna be some scandalous news if they caught me bringing a top girl idol to my office.

"Welcome to Big Hit entertainment", Namjoon hyung welcomed her when we entered the building.

"Woah", Noona said simply as she nodded.

"Just 'woah'? Are you kidding me?", Namjoon hyung said confusedly.

"WOAH!!!! Big Hit really jjang!!!", she said a little bit enthusiastically while clapping her hands. She faked it but we know that she was only kidding, she was just trying to be funny. We laughed because her reaction, it's quite the same with Jin hyung exaggerated reaction.

"Hyung, we are nothing compare to her company", Taehyung hyung said. She looked at Namjoon hyung and nodded with an arrogant look on her face.

"Wow...you are so rude", Namjoon hyung coldly said. I saw the bewildered look on Noona's face. She looked at me with her jaw dropped. Namjoon hyung walked ahead and leave us behind.

"Hyung", i tried to call him. Why is he being serious? Didn't he get it that Noona was only joking? I could see Noona's apologetic face. She even bit her nail, maybe it's her bad habit when she got nervous.

"Namjoon-ah wait. I'm sorry, i was kidding", She said frantically as she ran to Namjoon hyung and grabbed his arm. When she spun him around, Namjoon hyung started to laughing uncontrollably. "Wha--".

"Yah i was kidding too! I couldn't help it when i saw your face like that!", Namjoon hyung laughed even harder. Noona was dumbfounded.

"Why did you do that?", she faked cry to hyung. They laughed together and walked away, leaving me and Taehyung hyung behind. I was kinda sad when i looked at them. They're easily getting along.

"She's really cute", Taehyung hyung amazed by her, he looked at her from a far.

"Right hyung", i said as i diverted my eyes to them. We followed them behind then entered the elevator. She kept talking with Namjoon hyung, i didn't really listen to their conversation.

I should have never brought them along....
I didn't have enough time alone with her....

We arrived at 7th floor and made way to our dance studio. When we came in, all people in the studio gasped together. They were shocked to see Y/n Noona coming. I could hear all male staffs were so excited when she introduced herself to everyone. Female staffs also amazed by her beauty, even though she didn't wear a heavy make up today. She was so friendly to everyone. Other members came to us and greeted her.

"Annyeonghaseyo Y/n-ssi", Jimin hyung and Jin hyung hyung said together. They exchanged bow while she greeted back. I introduced their names to her. She said she knew it already.

"Hello! I'm J-hope! Nice to meet you!", Hoseok hyung reached for her hand and shook it. She introduced herself too and smiling so wide after looking at Hoseok hyung. She really likes energetic person, J-hope hyung always showed a good vibe to everyone he met. Noona and the other members started to make a conversation.

There's only one member i haven't introduce to her, my eyes wondering to every corners of the room to find him, he was sitting on the floor while playing his phone. I came to him and held his arm to help him get up.

"Hyung, she's here", i said. He didn't said anything but whining. I don't know what's wrong with him, he didn't seemed that excited to meet Noona since the first place. I dragged him and shoved him to the front.

"This is Suga hyung", I told her while pointing at Suga hyung. She looked at Suga hyung and started to greet him.

"Min Yoongi. You can call me Yoongi", they shook hands. Other members teased Suga hyung, it's so rare when he introduced himself with his real name. He was trying to be cool in front of Noona. I thought he didn't like her, maybe he's just shy around her.

We talked for couple minutes, we waited for our dance director, Son Sungdeuk, to come. In the meantime, we practice a little bit. Noona just followed me behind, because she didn't know what to do.

"We practice for '고민보다 Go' today, have you ever heard of it?", I asked Y/n Noona. She shook her head. "But we're gonna do something special today, you'll see", i chuckled. I'm so excited today, i know other members hate it when i suggested us to wear costume for Halloween edition. Hopefully i didn't get the princess one, i would die of embarrassment because Noona was here.

"Okay everyone! Let's gather here and decide who's going to be the Snow White!", Namjoon hyung shouted.

"What? Snow white?", Noona eyebrow furrowed. I nodded and pointed to our soon-to-be costumes. She laughed so bad after knowing that one of us is going to be Snow White and the others going to be her dwarves.

"Who do you think it's gonna be?", I asked her. She was thinking while looking at our members.

"Hmm... I think it's gonna be Taehyung-ssi, he has somehow a princess vibe", she pointed Taehyung hyung. I laughed because i was hoping Taehyung hyung get to wear that costume too. "But i want you to wear it too. I wonder how muscular Snow White looks like", she grinned.

"Yah Noona~", i whined at her. I couldn't imagine myself wearing that Snow White costume. I slowly regret what i suggested, i also have a bad luck. I was so afraid i'm the one who's gonna wear it.

Our members gathered while all staffs were preparing for the set. When we were talking, i could see Taehyung hyung always took a glance to Y/n Noona. He seemed distracted by her.

"Hi everyone, sorry i'm late!", Sungdeuk hyung came in and shouted immediatelly. "Omo!", he shocked when he saw Y/n Noona was here. All people in the room laughed because of his reaction. He bowed instantly and shook her hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo", Y/n Noona greeted him. He looked so confuse. Sungdeuk hyung whispered to Namjoon hyung and asked him who brought her here.

"Hyung, she's gonna watch our practice. Is it okay?", I told him.

"Ne it's o..kay", Sungdeuk hyung said unsure. "Please don't judge us", he bowed to her. Our members laughed because we never see hyung being modest to other people before. He acknowledge that Noona is one of honorable choreographer in Korea. She works under YG entertainment and sometimes she made  choreographies for SM, JYP, and other companies. Y/n Noona laughed and shook her head.

"No, i won't say anything bad. I promise", she took out her pinky and Sungdeuk hyung linked it with his. He pretty amazed how friendly she is. He smiled at her.

"Okay everyone get ready!", Sungdeuk hyung shouted.

I could see Noona and Sungdeuk hyung were discussing about something on the corner of the room while i got my make up done. Hyung was pretty excited when talking with her, but sometime they made serious faces. Maybe they were talking about professional matters. I know it would be awesome if they work jointly to create choreography.

 

~*~

 

Noona couldn't stop covering . I kept staring at her during our practice. She was so happy when Taehyung hyung got picked as Snow White. I thanked God for not getting the Snow White costume. Taehyung hyung, on the other hand, looked so down when he lose the rock paper scissors game.  We could see his lack of excitement during our practice. In the middle of our dancing, i could see Y/n Noona excused herself to Sungdeuk hyung. She's going out somewhere.

"Okay! Let's rest for 20 minutes then we continue our practice", Sungdeuk hyung said.

When we finished our first dance practice, Noona hasn't come back yet. I was a little bit worried because it's her first time here. I was afraid she got lost. I went to Sungdeuk hyung.

"Hyung, where's Y/n Noona?", I asked while wiping my sweats.

"She's out. She said she couldn't hold her laughter anymore", hyung chuckled. I nodded.

I took my phone out and dial her number.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Oo Jungkook-ah", she picked up her phone.

"Noona where are you?", i looked at my surrounding. RM hyung, Jin hyung, and Jimin hyung continued to dance. Suga hyung and Hoseok hyung were talking while resting on the floor.

Where's Taehyung hyung?

"I'm at the coffee shop next to your company", i could hear her munching something.

"Okay, don't eat too much. Don't forget our dinner", i chuckled. I know that she skipped her breakfast and lunch, i should've bought her something to eat.

"Hahaha don't worry, i still could eat three portion of tteokbokki later. I was hungry, Jungkook-ah", she laughed. "Beside, you guys were so funny. I didn't want to distract you because of my laughing".

"Hahaha arraseo, Noona. Come back here soon after you finish your snack"

"Nee abeoji~".

I laughed then ended our call. My stylist called me to change my costume. We have one more dance practice and it wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter