Day Twenty

Love From Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Irene tossed and wrestled in her sleep that night partly because of the troubling day she had.

 

Images of CEO Ahn pushing a big envelope full of money replayed in her dream to the devilish smirk that graced Hwasa's face.

 

She even visualized Yang Hyunsuk cackling like a hyena, extending his arms out reaching for her.

 

"No! No!," Irene protested as she twisted and turned to escape his grasp only to run into CEO Ahn smoking a cigar.

 

"If you want to keep your job then you'll do what the investors want!," he proclaimed holding her hostage by the wrists.

 

The raven hair woman tried to pry herself from his strong grip as she saw Yang Hyunsuk swiftly walking with his hands out and an evil smile on his face.

 

"Irene!," a soft voice yelled.

 

The meteorologist continued to swing and struggle to release herself from the burly boss's tight hold on her wrists. As she pleaded for her release, she stopped to see a curvy figure in high heels approaching from the darkness.

 

Click, click, click

 

Hwasa came into view with a devilish grin on her face, "Good hold her still while I return the slap she gave me earlier for all of social media to see!"

 

Hwasa drew her arm up ready to swing.

 

Irene shut her eyes waiting for the impact to hit.

 

"Baby wake up! It's okay I'm here!"

 

Irene managed to release one of her arms from CEO Ahn's hold and drew back to hit him hard in the stomach. She pulled her arm back as far as she could and slammed her fist straight into his stomach.

 

"Irene..........Ooop!"

 

Irene stopped and looked around for it sounded like Wendy's voice grimacing in pain.

 

The meteorologist jolted awake to find that she punched her injured girlfriend in her bruised ribs.

 

Wendy winced in pain as tears filled her eyes, clenching her stomach sliding to the side of the bed. She was gasping for air while trying to ask for help.

 

Irene covered in horror.

 

"Oh my God! Baby I would never intend to hurt you! I had a horrible nightmare I didn't mean to hit you in your ribs!," Irene panicked trying to remove her girlfriend's hands to examine her torso.

 

The blonde brushed the older woman's hands away as she rocked in pain.

 

"C-can you help me to the bathroom?," the intern asked shivering remembering she fell asleep .  

 

Irene rushed to the dresser to find a pair of , silk pajama pants and top to cover her sick girlfriend before they left the bedroom. The raven hair woman put on , a night slip, and silk robe before entering the hallway.

 

Wendy put the clothes on with the assistance of her girlfriend pleading and crying while cupping her face and peppering her face with kisses.

 

"I'm so sorry"

 

"I would never hurt you"

 

"Should I call your doctor?"

 

"I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you"

 

"Please don't break up with me"

 

Wendy slid off the bed to grab her crutches in the corner.

 

She shocked her head in amusement, "Don't be dramatic Hyun, can you open the door and turn on the lights in the hallway?"

 

The raven hair woman wiped the endless stream of tears from her eyes and nodded her head yes as she opened the bedroom door to accompany her girlfriend to the bathroom.

 

The girlfriends were in front of the master bathroom door when the guest bedroom door opened to reveal a disheveled Yeri rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

 

"What's going on ladies? Is everything alright? Where is the commotion?"

 

Yeri drew closer to examine her cousin's face.

 

"Joohyun, have you been crying?"

 

Yeri tucked the meteorologist's long locks behind her ears to look into her eyes.

 

Wendy ignored the cousins and rushed in the bathroom and closed the door.

 

Yeri jerked back in surprise, "What's up with her?"

 

The younger woman was curious as she has yet to observe Wendy being evasive around her and did the two lovebirds have their first argument which explained why Yeri was awoken to the sound of muffled pleading and crying in the middle of the night.

 

"Listen cous....," Irene was going to explain until the two women jumped from the sound of gagging on the other side of the bathroom door.

 

Yeri's eyes grew wide.

 

Irene rubbed her shoulders, "Try to fall back to sleep and I'll tell you about it tomorrow, okay?"

 

Yeri shook her head yes and slowly walk back to her room.

 

Irene released a sigh to know the hallway was empty and thankful that Wendy and her put on some pajamas before leaving the bedroom since her cousin was a light sleeper and the older woman feared the loud noise would wake her and she didn't need to traumatize her by seeing her and her girlfriend in the .

 

Irene slowly turned the doorknob to witness her girlfriend leaning over the toilet while vomiting.

 

The meteorologist rushed to hold the blonde by the waist and brush her hair back.

 

"Baby I'm here to help you," Irene softly said as she nuzzled her head on the smaller woman's back.
 

Wendy stayed hunched over slowly catching her breath before she stood up straight as she adjusted her crutches under her arms.

 

Irene stayed latched to her back offering to help in anyway possible.

 

"Let me take a look at your ribs?," Irene instructed when she released her girlfriend. "Lift up your shirt."

 

The blonde winced in pain as she peeled her shirt up to expose the bandage with fresh blood on it that covered her ribs.

 

Irene grasped as she choked back tears to know she was responsible for the damage to her girlfriend's already frail body.

 

Wendy caressed the older woman's cheek, "It was a mistake and I'm aware you would never intentionally hurt me so stop blaming yourself and can you please help me put on a clean bandage?"

 

Irene caressed her girlfriend's hand and placed a soft kiss on it before she went to the medicine cabinet to grab a pair of scissors, gauze, and medical tape.

 

The meteorologist put a thick layer of ointment over the wound that left a stinging effect on Wendy as she grinded her teeth.

 

"Almost done baby," Irene instructed as she gave her girlfriend's hand a squeeze.

 

Wendy gulped a cupful of mouthwash before exiting the bathroom.

 

Irene giggled, "Don't you want to spit that out."

 

The intern shook her head no, "The vomit made my mouth taste like death."

 

The older woman chuckled, "Oh baby before we head back to the bedroom you need to follow me to the kitchen so you can take your medication."

 

"Alright," Wendy replied following her girlfriend into the kitchen as she filled a glass of water. Irene proceeded to manually insert each pill into Wendy's mouth and order her to swallow the water until each pill was gone.  

 

"You know I could've downed the pills in one go to save time," the blonde huffed leaning on her crutches. 
 

Irene closed the last bottle of medication and placed it back above the sink. She cleared before caressing her girlfriend's bruised cheek.

 

"I only wanted to make sure I didn't miss a single pill since it is vital to your recovery," the raven haired woman explained while washing the glass cup in the sink.

 

Wendy studied the sad expression on the meteorologist's face as she dried the glass with a towel and drew closer to her girlfriend's long, silky hair.

 

Irene closed her eyes and leaned her head back, enjoying the delicate touch of feminine fingers massaging her hair.

 

The blonde whispered softly into Irene's ear, "I'm not mad at you for hitting my already injured ribs. You were having a nightmare and weren't aware you were still dreaming but something is troubling you."

 

The intern rubbed Irene's arms and slowly spun her around until their eyes locked into an intense stare.

 

The girlfriends stood in the dim light of the kitchen at 2am waiting for the silence to be broken. 
 

Wendy sighed as she laced her fingers with the older woman who darted her eyes to the ground.

 

"Whenever you want to open up to me and share what is troubling you, just know I love you and won't judge you," Wendy replied before placing a kiss on Irene's forehead.

 

The raven haired woman released the breath she was holding in and encased her girlfriend in a tight hug.

 

"All I want is to enjoy our time together and at least for tomorrow concentrate on building our relationship and enjoying some alone time," Irene said snuggling closer into Wendy's soft embrace.

 

Wendy rubbed small circles into the meteorologist's back before replying, "But won't Yeri be home too?"

 

Irene drew back to smile at the blonde, "Actually my cousin starts her first part-time job tomorrow so we have the penthouse to ourselves."

 

The raven hair woman wiggled her eyebrows.

 

Wendy laughed but her expression turned confused, "I thought you had a segment to tape at the news station? Since when do meteorologists get a day off?"

 

Irene leaned against the kitchen counter top with her arms folded, "I'm allow to take time away from work like any normal working class person."

 

The intern shrugged her shoulders, "I suppose you're right but I'm feeling drowsy so let's head to the bedroom."

 

The blonde led the way hopping down the hallway on the crutches. The meteorologist snickered as she spun on heel to follow her lover.

 

Wendy set her crutches against the wall as she held onto the bed ready to draw back the blankets. Irene laced her arms around Wendy's waist and leaned in close to whisper into her ear.

 

"My top priority is helping you recover and assisting you with your everyday needs so let me pamper you," the raven woman nibbled on the intern's earlobe.

 

Wendy's throat dried up and her eyelids fluttered. 

 

"Oo....kkayyy," the blonde responded in a whisper.

 

Irene broke into a fit of giggles as she drew back the blankets and instructed her to lie down.

 

The older woman watched as the intern made herself comfortable and crawled into the right side of the bed before shutting off the lamp.

 

Wendy lay still trying her hardest to keep her eyes open but failing once the bedroom became dark.

 

Before she drifted into a medicated sleep she heard her girlfriend whisper, "Sweet dreams, my love."

 

Irene wasn't sure if Wendy heard her as she propped herself up on her elbow to observe a wide grin on her girlfriend's face.

 

Irene her side to face the window, closing her eyes but the smile never leaving her face.

 

 

 

Seoul News Now

 

The sun rose against the industrial structure that consisted of stainless steel and hundreds of windows giving any onlooker the vantage to see the vast skyline of Seoul as well as the bustle in the business district.

 

CEO Ahn felt a renewed level of confidence encompass his body since as he saw it he resolved any issues or discretions toward the company he built from scratch.

 

The disgraceful images of Ilhoon smoking on the rooftop and the video of Irene shouting and slapping the store manager across the face clouded his thoughts.

 

As he saw it Ilhoon was terminated immediately and once Bae Irene returned to work after her suspension, her contract will run out in a year.

 

The burly CEO his teeth from the lack of etiquette his staff displayed while they were employed at the top ranked new station in all of South Korea.

 

CEO Ahn adjusted his tie as his personal driver pulled up to the shiny news building for drop off.

 

The driver nodded as the CEO exited the vehicle while grabbing his ID to swipe at security checkpoint at the main entrance.

 

The CEO seemed confused as he witnessed some of his longtime employees exiting the building with a cardboard box filled with their belongings. They kept their eyes downcast as they rushed past the CEO bidding a quick greeting.

 

"Good morning, Mr. Ahn!"

 

"Hello, Mr. Ahn!"

 

"Farewell, boss!"

 

CEO Ahn stopped in his tracks to observe a mass exodus from the news building and the employees referring to him as "Mr." and not "CEO."

 

He angrily yanked the arm of a scared office worker demanding an explanation but only received a sputtering response so he released his grip.

 

The burly man adjusted his suit jacket before entering the building.

 

"I'll figure out what the hell is going on!," he huffed as he entered the building and swiped his ID badge.

 

ACCESS DENIED 

 

The CEO felt his blood pressure rise as his anger started to bubble to the surface.

 

"Calm down there has to be an explanation...so let's try that again," he said in between harsh breaths.

 

He ran his card over the scanner.

 

ACCESS DENIED 

 

The CEO slammed his fist against the scanner as nearby security guards drew their weapons anticipating a violent attack to occur.

 

"THIS IS ABSURD! I CONSTRUCTED THIS BUILDING FROM RUBBLE AND LOBBIED FOR THIS NEWS NETWORK TO BROADCAST INTO MILLIONS OF HOUSEHOLDS! AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY OWN BUILDING! MY BUSINESS I CONSTRUCTED FROM NOTHING!" 
 

CEO Ahn yelled as his face turned to a shade of crimson red. He stood still catching his breath since the rant took whatever energy he had out of him.

 

In the distance, there was a faint sound of clapping as if he gave a theatrical performance of his life.

 

A slim, elegantly dressed woman walked near while giving the CEO a round of applause as the security guards lowered their weapons.

 

The veins on the sides of CEO Ahn's neck throbbed and he grinded his teeth as the overconfident business woman came closer.

 

She leaned in to whisper, "Bravado"

 

Rage filled the CEO so he reached across the checkpoint to grab the business woman and the security guards stepped near with their weapons drawn.

 

Victoria snickered as she raised her hands to call off the security detail, "Gentlemen I appreciate your loyalty but as you can see the former CEO of Seoul News Now is hardly a threat to me. I mean he isn't careless enough to add an assault charge to his already extensive record of bribes, drug deals, ion, and money laundering, am I right CEO...oh my bad Mr. Ahn, is it now?"

 

Victoria finished staring sharply at the burly man with her hands on her hips and her lips displaying an evil smirk.

 

"All lies! Where is the proof? Do you even have a paper trail?," Mr. Ahn huffed crossing his arms, satisfied with his response.

 

A gleam appeared in his eye as he recalled touring the news building months ago, to observe office workers shredding incriminating documents that could hold him liable in the court of law.

 

"You have no evidence to your false claims! I should sue you for defamation!," yelled Mr. Ahn. "What is your name anyways?"

 

Victoria giggled, "I'm glad you asked...." as she pointed to a cast gold plague hanging in the lobby.

 

Mr. Ahn squinted as he read, "Mrs. Victoria Shon, CEO of Seoul News Now."

 

Mr. Ahn huffed, "How is that even possible? I own all of the stocks and shares in this company? Do you mean to tell me you bought me out overnight? Give me a break?"

 

Victoria ordered her bodyguard, Beom Seok to retrieve her laptop from her briefcase. The business woman powered up the laptop and walked toward the former CEO so he could get a clear view of all his money laundering activities and illegal gambling stored in his company's database. 
 

 

"One quick phone call to the broad of directors and before I knew it I was in control of the most watched news network in all of South Korea!," Victoria proclaimed.

 

Shocked to find that his company's records were encrypted by an outside entity. Mr. Ahn attempted to swat the laptop out of Victoria's grasp.

 

"Fabricated! Made up data!," the disgruntled former CEO contested.

 

Victoria shook her head in protest, "I figured that would be your response so I planned a second source of evidence."

 

"Oh really? Let's see if she is calling her buff?," Mr. Ahn stood with his head held high. 
 

He was certain her IT team typed false data to which if the case went to court, he would hire the best attorney to refute the claims and regain the news station again.

 

"Beom Seok bring me the journal!," Victoria beckoned with her two fingers. 
 

The bodyguard handed the new CEO a black leather book.

 

Victoria thumbed through the pages scanning over each carefully before making eye contact with Mr. Ahn.

 

"Were you aware that your former business partner, Yang Hyunsuk, kept a ledger of all of elite business executives throughout Seoul who owed him money or in your case ual favors like pimping out his female employees?," Victoria said while shoving the journal in his face.

 

Mr. Ahn forcefully pushed the journal away sneering at Victoria. 
 

"You can't prove anything!," he demanded.

 

Victoria laughed, "Okay, does the night at The Shilla sound familiar?"

 

Mr. Ahn tried to appear stone faced but his eyebrows rose and his pupils dilated indicting he knew exactly what she was implying.

 

Victoria handed the journal back to Beom Seok who put it back in her briefcase.

 

"Shall I ask Bae Irene about the events at The Shilla?," Victoria asked knowing he didn't have an argument to counter with.

 

Mr. Ahn bellowed with laughter, "Looks like you are a day and a dollar late! See you in court, !"

 

Mr. Ahn adjusted his tie and smoothed out the sides of his hair, "How dare anyone try to take my company from me!"

 

He stormed his way out of the building and onto the street.

 

He called his driver who never responded so he waited on the steps as a cab drove him home.

 

As Mr. Ahn was waiting for a ride, Beom Seok suggested reporting him for trespassing but Victoria waved the violation off.

 

"I'll have my day in court!," Victoria proclaimed as she entered the new company she took control over. As of 6am, Seoul News Now was part of Shon Enterprises.

 

 

Back At The Penthouse

 

Irene's eyelids slowly opened to the faint sound of an alarm clock beeping from the hallway.

 

"Huh Yeri must be getting ready for work," the meteorologist mumbled as she snuggled into her pillow.

 

She rolled onto her back, forcing herself to stay awake as she threaded her fingers through her hair contemplating if she should check to see if her cousin is awake. The older woman laid still staring at the ceiling as the only other sound in the room was her girlfriend's light snores and distorted speech.

 

"Mmmm.....marshmallows....hot....chocolate....please," Wendy rumbled in her sleep and her lips.

 

Irene snickered but covered to avoid waking her sick girlfriend as she turned to her left to caress her lover's bruised cheek.

 

"Once you are healthy baby, I'll give you whatever you want,"  Irene whispered and pecked the bruise cheek.

 

Wendy wore a big grin as she fell into a deeper sleep.

 

Irene left the bed to make sure her cousin wasn't late to her first day at her first job.

 

The raven hair woman knocked lightly on the guest bedroom door as she slowly drew it open to peek at her cousin tossing and turning as the alarm on her phone echoed throughout the bedroom.

 

Irene chuckled as she rushed over to the nightstand to tap the stop button on the screen.

 

Yeri rolled to the right side of the bed farthest from the night stand while whining, "F-five mmooree minutes pllleeaassee!"

 

Irene laughed as she grabbed one of the pillows and squatted Yeri's with it.

 

"Hey cut it out!," Yeri yelped squinting her tired eyes at her cousin.

 

Irene squatted the pillow at Yeri's backside again.

 

Yeri jerked and jumped up to stare the meteorologist down.

 

"I'm awake, are you happy?," the younger woman replied stamping her feet to the bathroom down the hallway and slamming the door shut.

 

Irene flinched from the loud noise but as much as her muscles ached she felt compelled to stay awake to make sure her cousin leaves the house maybe even offering to drive her to work.

 

The meteorologist released a sigh picturing herself acting as the mother figure to her younger cousin.

 

She blushed imagining her girlfriend and her sharing family dinners, movie nights, concerts, and browsing stores as a . Wendy, the mother, Irene, the mother, and Yeri, the child.

 

Irene sat on the sofa in the living room flipping through the pages of a Vogue magazine she purchased months ago as Yeri exited the bathroom in a bathrobe and her hair wrapped in a towel.

 

Yeri studied Irene sitting on the sofa thumbing through a magazine confused.

 

"Are you waiting for me to leave? Is there any chance I can borrow your car? Since it is snowing and I don't want to catch a cold taking the bus to my job?," Yeri pleaded with her innocent eyes.

 

Irene smiled as she shook her head in protest because what was she going to do with her bright and intelligent cousin who knew what buttons to push to get her way.

 

The raven hair woman closed the magazine and stood up from the sofa to approach Yeri and hold her by the shoulders.

 

"Yes you can borrow my car but please drive slowly and take your time so you don't get into an accident in this harsh weather but while you get ready for work, I'll be in the kitchen preparing you a healthy but more importantly filling breakfast to start your work day on the right path," the meteorologist stated as she patted Yeri's cheek.

 

Yeri smiled and encased Irene in a tight hug, "Thanks for being there for me."

 

Irene patted the younger woman's head, "Always because you are family and the one I trust the most."

 

Yeri sniffled as she buried her face into her cousin's shoulder as Irene was holding back the tears from falling.

 

The raven hair woman broke the hug by tapping Yeri's behind and giggled as the younger woman jumped and covered her with her hands.

 

"You really have a fascination with butts? Don't you?," Yeri mentioned slipping back into the guest room hiding her from another attack.

 

Irene burst into laughter, "Of course I do! Just ask Wendy!"

 

Yeri rolled her eyes, "Your poor girlfriend." And slowly shut the door to change her clothes for work.

 

Irene walked to the kitchen to prepare a big breakfast that would cure her cousin's hunger for the reminder of the day. She searched the cabinets and pulled out multiple pots and pans also plugged in the rice cooker. Planning to make a feast of side dishes like kimchi, radish, bean spouts, and broccoli. She set her skillet on the stove top in order to grill the pork belly she purchased while Wendy was in the hospital.

 

Irene set four pots on the stove top to boil the water for the side dishes but froze when she heard crutches scrap the floor.

 

Wendy slowly hopped down the hallway with disheveled hair and bloodshot eyes.

 

Irene leaned against the kitchen counter as Wendy came near, "Baby why are you awake? I thought the medication would knock you out for a few hours."

 

Wendy rubbed her tired eyes and released a yawn, "I was sleeping comfortably until I turned to your side of the bed and didn't see you there so I panicked and decided to look for you. What are you cooking for breakfast?"

 

The blonde asked peeking over the countertop to see the boiling pots.

 

Irene found the sight too adorable so she rounded the counter and punched her girlfriend's cheeks.

 

"Awww my baby missed me sleeping beside her... so sweet," the raven hair woman cooed as she planted a kiss on each cheek.

 

Wendy winced from the pressure on her face but relaxed as the older woman kissed her face tenderly.

 

One of the pots almost boiled over and Irene rushed over to lower the temperature of the heat.

 

Wendy snickered as she set her crutches aside to prop herself on the kitchen stool that faced the counter where Irene was cooking.

 

Irene giggled, "I didn't mean to get carried away while cooking but I can't help myself when you are around."

 

The blonde wiggles her eyebrows, "Oh is that right?" Exposing part of her bare shoulder.

 

Irene blushed as she giggled but both women froze as Yeri cleared from the doorway of the guest room.

 

Wendy straightened her posture and Irene focused on stirring the items in the pot.

 

"Don't stop on my account...please continue I mean I'm only a guest," Yeri said adjusting her collar shirt.

 

The meteorologist approached her cousin to help her fix her shirt and straighten any creases. 
 

"I told you to stop referring to yourself as a guest because you're more than that," Irene stated wrapping her arms around Yeri. "You're my family."

 

Yeri smiled brightly.

 

The older woman poked Yeri on the nose, "Now hurry up because your breakfast is almost ready."

 

Wendy sat at the counter with a china bowl and metal chopsticks ready to dig into the breakfast prepared by her girlfriend.

 

Irene roared with laughter at the sight of her hungry girlfriend. She extended her hand for Wendy to surrender her chopsticks and the blonde pouted as she handed her girlfriend the chopsticks.

 

"I'm sorry baby but the doctor said you are restricted to a liquid diet until you have the strength to eat solid foods again," the raven hair woman instructed as she put the chopsticks in a drawer.

 

Wendy hung her head, playing with her fingers.

 

"How does Miso soup sound to you?," Irene asked gently.

 

"Yes please!," the blonde replied with pleading eyes.

 

Irene laughed as she caressed her girlfriend's cheek.

 

"Anything for my baby," the raven hair woman said as Yeri sat at the table with a napkin tucked into the top of her shirt.

 

Irene set out the small dishes and the larger dish of white rice.

 

"Cousin this meal looks great and I owe you so let me cook for you sometime this week?," Yeri asked as she built her plate with the delicious food.

 

Irene smiled as she returned to the kitchen to prepare a huge pot of Miso soup for her lover.

 

"You don't have to but let me know when since I'm in charge of the meal prep for the rest of the week," the meteorologist stated studying the notes Wendy's doctor taped to the refrigerator.

 

Wendy furrowed her eyebrows and Yeri paused from eating.

 

"So you took a week off from work," Wendy asked closely observing her girlfriend's body language.

 

Irene casually turned away from the refrigerator and back to the pot where the soup was boiling.

 

"Yeah I did because everyone is entitled to a vacation," Irene replied shrugging her shoulders and stirring the soup not stopping to spare a glance at the two women.

 

Yeri brushed the reply off and continued to eat but Wendy sat staring at the older woman studying her every move convinced she was hiding something. 
 

Irene focused on watching the soup cook feeling a little uneasy from the judging stare from the blonde.

 

She cleared in time for her cousin to adruptly leave her seat.

 

Wendy broke her stare to watch Yeri put her coat on and slide off her slippers and put on black heels.

 

The maternal side of Irene buttoned Yeri's pea coat for her and she kissed her cheek before slipping $52,919.20 won in her pocket. 
 

Irene whispered, "For lunch and good luck today."

 

Yeri smiled, "Thank you for being so supportive."

 

The raven hair woman hugged her cousin, "Always and don't forget to call me on lunch break to inform me how the job is so far."

 

Yeri giggled, "Okay Eomma!"

 

"Yeah! At least I care! So stop acting like a brat!," Irene demanded holding her fist up.

 

Yeri flinched as she retrieved the car keys from the hook by the front door, "Love you, cous!" 
 

The younger woman said by blowing a kiss and Irene blew one back before shutting the door to hear the lock click in place.

 

The meteorologist walked to the huge windows to watch her cousin drive down the street to her place of employment.

 

As Irene stood diligently at the window until the white Lexus exited the garage, Wendy hopped off the stool and rounded the counter to shut off the burner on the stove as the soup bubbled.

 

The white Lexus drove through the last traffic light before traveling farther from the older woman's line of vision.

 

Irene sighed as she walked away from the window to the shock of her injured girlfriend scooping soup out of the tall pot.

 

"Baby! What are you doing?! You can hurt yourself! Let me help you!," the meteorologist freaked out as she grabbed the ladle and instructed her girlfriend to take a seat at the dining room table.

 

Wendy grabbed her crutches and hopped to the dining room table to sit in Yeri's seat.

 

Irene rushed over to place the steaming hot bowl in front of Wendy and a tall glass of iced water.

 

Irene resumed her seat directly across the table, placing radish, broccoli, bean sprouts and pork belly on top of her bowl of white rice.

 

The blonde watched without blinking as a small spot of drool appeared on the corner of .

 

The meteorologist almost spit her food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter