Epilogue

Warmth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things seemed to have managed to work it out on its own. The break up between Irene and Wendy had been mutual, Wendy rekindling her relationship with Joy back in Canada, while Joohyun began her relationship with Seulgi. Yeri remained the bridge of all the friends, knowing exactly what to say to break tense moments, often taking the lead in the conversations. Seulgi continued to pursue her dancing career, making a name in the industry as she collected different choreography credits, featured in different dance shows and idol music videos, while Irene continued to dominate the modelling world. She began delving into entrepreneurship after spending far too much time playing drunken monopoly with Yeri and being tricked into a business startup. Years passed but their friendships remained. 

 

Irene’s parents weren’t warm to Seulgi at first, uneasy with their daughter having a woman for a soulmate, but they believed in the system and eventually accepted Seulgi, especially when they saw that Seulgi was able to help keep Irene grounded.

 

They liked Seulgi to the point that they’d offer to pay for the construction of Seulgi’s professional dance studio, to which the younger woman gracefully declined. She worked day and night, before finally arriving at the dance studio’s opening. 

 

“You have everything ready?” Irene asked Seulgi as she fastened her earring. 

 

“Not quite.” Seulgi replied as she fixed her tie in front of the mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter