TELL ME (YEJU)

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N
Hi guys. This is Yeju part.

YERIN'S POV

"YAH... HWANG EUNBI! WHY YOU DIDN'T SAY I LOVE YOU. IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE YOU SHOULD SAY I LOVE..." I heard that from Yuju and I suddenly cut my finger and it's kinda deep.

Why does she's asking for Sinb to say I love you? Are they together? 

I cried not because of the cut but because of my heart is hurting.

I started to have a feelings with Yuju since I saw her on our training days. And I'm mad at myself cause I became coward and now Yuju got her girlfriend and I can't ruined that.

"Yerin~ah... are you okay?" Sowon unnie asked and I smiled a little while crying.

"I'm okay unnie. I just cut a little deep and it hurts so much that's why I'm crying." I said and walked out the kitchen.

"Yerin unnie, why are you crying?" I heard Sinb asked but I just passed them.

I went to mine and Sowon unnies room and I cried there. Why I can't tell her that I love her and all the feelings that I show to her are true.

Knock... knock... knock

"Unnie?" I heard Yuju said so I wiped my tears.

"Why Yuju?" I asked while looking at her.

"W...what happened? Why did you cry?" She asked me and sit down on my bed beside me.

"I just cut my finger." I explained and show her my hand.
She hold my hand and open the bandage of my cut and I flinched.

"Sorry unnie." She said and blow it. I smiled a little because of her cuteness. After a while we stayed in my room without talking and we are just sitting.

"Yuju unnie!" I heard Sinb called her and I saw her smile.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Sowon unnie said that the food is ready. You and Yerin unnie should come now. Let's go now and eat. You need to gain weight again."  Sinb .

"Yah... Wait for me when I get there." She said and I heard Sinb run while giggling.

"Let's go unnie." She stood up and reach her hand to me but I shook my head.

"Why?" She asked.

"I... I don't feel eating." 

"Did I do something wrong? Earlier we are okay but you suddenly change." She said and sat down again.

"You don't do anything. I'm the one whose wrong." I said.

"Unnie... we need to eat. We need strength to do our works. Sinb..." 

"Just go to your Sinb." I cutted her and I lay on my bed and cover my whole body with a blanket.

"Wait... are you jealous with Sinb?" She asked with her teasing tone.

"Why would I? Sinb is your girlfriend and not me." I said and she chuckled.

"Who said that Sinb is my girlfriend? Last time that I check I don't ever have a girlfriend." She said so I sit up immediately but I got shocked when I ended up kissing Yuju's lips. I'm about to pull back but Yuju hold my cheeks and she kiss me slowly. 
After 1 minute she pull away and stand up.

"S...sorry u...unnie. I just... Sorry." She said an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter