Chapter 1

Are You Serious?

"OH MY GOD FINALLY!" Riin literally dove towards her bed, and immediately started rolling around in it.

Ever since she signed with that company, her bed was something that she could barely touch. She had to sing the same song over and over again, and it was always "FROM THE TOP" all the way till ten in the night. You thought being a singer was awesome? Think again.

Yeonhee appeared at her room door, giving her this look like "Are you okay?"

"Dude, is it really THAT bad?"

"Yes D:<" Yeonhee smirked.

"That is why you work as an accountant my friend D:< It saves all of this."

"D:< You know I am not good at accounting."

"Well I am >:D" she whisked away, probably going back into her room or something.

"OH AND YOUR DINNER IS ON THE TABLE!"

"DON'T TELL ME YOU COOK TOFU AGAIN!"

"TOO BAD I DID HA!"

Riin rolled her eyes, a small laugh emitting from . Yeonhee will always be Yeonhee.

--

Slowly the moon shines on the dark sky,

My heart feels lonely

As I think of you all through the night ~

Tiredly I fell asleep with no powers to sleep

Love's wings follow your shadow,

Until the morning light~~

"CUT!"

Oh my god what now?

Riin gave the guys in the studio a confused look, as she took off her head phones and carefully placed them onto the mic. The person moved hand toward the doors direction, motioning her to come outside. She shrugged, and opened the door.

"What is it?"

"Riin, we would like you to meet someone."

"Who is it?"

She didn't even have to wait for an answer. The door opened, and out came what Riin supposed was the person she was going to meet.

"Riin, this is Kim Junsu, Kim Junsu, this is Jang Riin. You guys will be working together for a song :DDDD" Riin gave Kim Junsu my smile that she always seem to give to people she just met.

"Hi, nice to meet you!" Junsu smiled.

"Hi Riin ^_^" he took her hand and shook it. I could feel my smile grow slightly wider. I like this kid. He seems nice. The studio guy now was preoccupied in the... studio... stuff... with all the knobs and buttons and stuff.

"Well, its nice to meet you Riin, I am going to use the bathroom ^_^" He bolted toward the door, and ran out. Just like that.

Woow...

Suddenly, something dropped onto the floor. So I knelt down and looked to see what it was.

It was gum.

I never had gum...

The it dawned upon me.

Junsu.

"OMG YOU BASTARD!" I shouted, and I immediately heard a loud "EU KYANG KYANG" far down from the corriodor.

Oh. My. Effin. God.

A/N: okay. for one, i never knew that if you saved the chapter, it immediately uploads. so yea. anyway, i know i know, i suddenly switched from first person to third, but o well. i do that.

and sorry for the short chapter. hehe. ill try harder next time.

well, hope u enjoyed