His latest song, Forget-me-not

Ace and Sparta

Ji Hyo was overwhelmed by the emotions in his voice,who was the one he was in love and still loving with, that someone who was making him in love over and over again. A drop of tear slid down her cheek.

 

If he really love that someone so much, how could he let someone else into his heart, replacing that female lead in his movie. Her heart felt pierced at each note he sang, but she could not help it, she replayed the song again and let his voice surrounded her again, and over again felt he heart her over again. Now tears began pouring down, she sobbed uncontrollably.

 

Something silky soaked up her tears, she looked up and saw him using many pieces tissue to wipe away her tears. He removed one of the ear plugs from her ear and plugged into his. Now, both of them listened to him singing the song, he started to sing the song along with recording. She removed her other plug and listened, she had to say listen to it live make her even sadder, and more tears started to fell.

 

He sighed, his arms surrounded her and pulled her into his embrace. He kept singing and he could feel her tears drenching his heart. When the song end, he stopped. “You knew the song was written about me right?”. He felt her nod.

 

'Yes, but the song would remind me of the story you told me and the way you sang it make it sound even sadder. And now I felt so sad.” Ji Hyo muttered. Maybe because she was a actress, she could place herself as the person in the song. She could feel the hurt and helplessness of loving someone so much and yet can never be together. With a single hope, that the love and the person will never be forgotten.

 

Then you should not listen to the song again. I am going to ban you from this song.” Jong Kook decided tyrannically. “How can you cry until like this without me at your side to smooth those unhappiness and prove to you, you are the only one in my heart.”

 

Oppa,” she looked up. “But I like the song..” she pouted, her eyes and nose red and puffed.

 

i know but no, if you cry each time.” Jong Kook could felt the heaviness in his heart and each drop of her tears add to the weight in his heart. “You know everytime I see you cry, you make me feel miserable.”

 

Oppa.. “ she felt her cheeks warming up. She did not know she had this effect on him.

 

My dear, I loved that you love this song, but please remember this is not my story, I am just retelling his story. I had felt what he had felt before and if we ever ...” two soft petals was on his mouth. She kissed him hard, so if she wanted to out all the bad things from him. He instead, kissed her tenderly, to heal all the hurt she had felt from his song.

 

I only intend to stay with you forever,” Jong Kook declared when their kiss ended.

Me too.” promised Ji Hyo, “Even we can only be like this now” Jong Kook hugged her tighter

 

Ok, now you over the song right?” Jong Kook noticed her eyes is not so puff, he dropped kisses on her eyes and nose.

 

Oppa, but when I want to hear it, can you sing it live for me and with you here with me, you can console me, ok?” she requested.

 

OK. But you do know I have a lot of other nice songs too.” He tried to promote his other songs.

 

i know, I know all of them. But this is my latest favourite.” she smiled. “Tell me the story again.”

 

Why?” he asked, “It only make you sad.”

 

I like the way you tell the story,” she explained.

 

He never really denied her of anything, and such a request was something simple.

 

Well, my friend, and I need to emphasis, it really my friend told me his story, and I felt for the story, that why I asked whether can I write it into a song. “ she nodded to acknowledge. He started his tale, with her in his arms, he was glad he had took the box of tissues and now he had it beside her. He could wipe away her tears. He loved her so much, and with her safe in his arms, he knew he could protect her. He hoped when he not around her, he would remember this feeling and their love would protect her forever.


Happy New Year ! Hope the new year bring joys and happiness.

 

I will update Ch 1 .. i am trying to limit to a single sad story for 1 consolidation of one shots...