i.

BODYGUARD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cha Ahryung’s parents abandoned her when she was 12 years old. Living in orphanage for 3 years is like hell. She had enough and decided to run away. At the age of 15, she become a thief, started stealing to survive. It's only lasted for 3 months before she was arrested. She thought they would take her to the police station, instead they bought her to a warehouse far from the city.

From the top view, she saw many young children around her age running, hiding, punching, and even more horrible, some lying on the floor unconscious. There's a lot of blood everywhere. Her face was pale, thinking they would torture her life. “They’re practicing, don’t worry.” a man who in charge bring her around, speak. She nods her head in fear.

“Alright, everyone stop and gather at Site A right now!!!” he screaming, it startled her and she almost jumped that earn chuckled from him.

“Yes, Chief!” they responded and ran as fast as they could.

“Follow me.” Chief command, she obeys the order. She could feel stares watching her every move. She feels small. “Today we have another friend who will join us. Please introduce yourself.” Chief making space for her to speak.

“Hello, I am Cha Ahryung. Nice to meet you guys.” she waving with bright smile but no one smile. She taken back with their cold, and gloomy face. It makes her smile die.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter