Transferring..

Me And You ♥

Seohyun's POV

8:00 am, Saturday, I went upstairs to get my book and quickly rushed to the kitchen because mom was calling me. Mom smiled at me and handed me a paper. It says: 'Seoul International School'. I was surprised. I heard that this school was really exclusive and rich people can only study here. Then, I looked at the bottom of the paper, it says: 'Scholarship will be given to: Seo Joo-Hyun'. I was so surprised and at the same time, happy. But, how about my old school?

"Mom, do you really think I should go here?"

"Well, that is an exlusive school and a scholarship, you must go there."

"Well, okay. But how about my friends? Donghae? Taeyeon?"

"Don't worry, sweetie. I got it under control."

I hugged her. "Good to hear, mom."

I went outside the house to go Taeyeon's. I was using my bike. I felt crushed because I am really going to miss my closest friends.

I knocked on the door and Taeyon opened it. She glared at me and let me inside.

"Taeyeon, I'm going to tell you something."

"Sure. Knock yourslef out."

"I..."

"What?"

"I will transfer to another school."

Taeyeon's smile dissappeared. Taeyeon scratched her head.

"Why?"

"I had a scholarship."

"Oh, well, good luck."

"Thanks."

Kyuhyun's POV

I was sleeping in my king-size bed, while father knocked on my glass door. I stood up, fixed my blankets and opened the door. Father was smiling. He handed me a paper. I smiled too because it was a scholarship to SIS or Seoul International School. I was so happy that I jumped up and down. 

"Father! Thank you!"

"You are truly welcome, my son."

"Father, how?"

"That's how I roll."

I lauged a little. I called my mother and told her about the great news. I went to tell my cousins, my grandmother and my other relatives. I'm so happy.