Sanayeon is just flirting

Crush

Today Twice is going to promote their latest comeback 'What is Love' so they went to the radio station. 

Everyone is taking their place , but Sana is lagging behind all of them took seat beside Nayeon. 

'My heart gonna burst i think' Sana thought to herself.  No one gonna notice this , but deep down in her heart she has been allocate soft spot in her heart for their unnie although she been harsh to Nayeon.

Nayeon as usual do her thing being cutie answering questions from the dj radio. Jihyo and Jeongyeon slapping each others while Momo, Chaeyoung and Dahyun doing crackhead things . Mina and Tzuyu as their official quiet calm members just laughing at their members. Sana ? You can tell that she felt like in heaven.She just sat there focusing on Nayeon with her bunny teeth and purest smile. '​​​​​​Why she looks extra cute today today'.

Many things happened among them. But they always can settle it down. But why Nayeon cant make her heart felt calm when she with Sana. Theres always something that Sana do or speak that makes her felt flustered. Recently in Knowing Bros show in that quiz , she kept reminded about her quiz. 

The question is : Jealous . Sana said ' If I like Nayeon unnie , and then Nayeon unnie like Jeongyeon, what thats makes me?? '. It is still keep lingering in Nayeon's mind. So shes been thinking maybe she should try flirting with Sana. 

Nayeon took a glance at Sana and then she make an adorable pout to her just to see her reaction. Sana at the meantime look at Nayeon saw her doin that. '​​​​​​'Why she doin that' . Sana cant lose so she doin the same to her give her air kiss . But Nayeon being a coward unnie seems taken back so she hides behind the script given while keeps doin the pout eyes shutting . You cant imagine Sana so happy when her cold unnie gave her affection like this . So she keeps pouting to Nayeon while bugging her relentlessly. Until that one point  Nayeon and Sana facing together while eyes off give air kiss to each other . 

Sana and Nayeon after the broadcast became closer than ever.

​​​