Noona You Look Beautiful!

Playing with A Bad Girl

Taemin’s POV

 

She was probably asleep. Why was I even calling? What was I going to say?

“Hello,” I heard from the other line.

“H-hi noona” I said smiling.

I imagined she was smiling on the other end. “Hi Taemin. What’s up?”

“N-nothing,” Why was I nervous? “Just wanted to see what you were doing.”

“Nothing really, just getting ready to go out” she said. I looked at my clock.

“It’s almost midnight. Where are you going?”

“Thank you for the time.” She giggled. “To a party.”

“Oh” I said somewhat disappointed she couldn’t stay on the phone longer. “I’ll let you get ready.”

“Wait!” she paused. “Um, do you maybe want to come with me?”

I stayed quiet debating whether I should go or not.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to go.” She told me. “We can hang out another time.”

“No!” I practically yelled. “I’ll come. Will you pick me up?”

“Sure, I’ll be there in 20 minutes.” She told me then hung up.

 

I quickly took a shower and dressed. Since everyone was already asleep I knew it would be easy to sneak out. I just had to be extremely quiet since Key-umma was a light sleeper. I grabbed my cell phone and money tipped toed out the front door. I sat on the steps outside my building waiting for Noona.

“Taemin” I heard someone call. I looked up and stared.

“Do I really look that bad?” Noona asked.

“N-no” I stammered feeling my cheeks catch fire. This was the first time I saw her not wearing her uniform. Although it was a simple black dress, “You look beautiful!” I told her.

“Thank you,” she laughed. “Come on” she beckoned me to the taxi.

 

A few minutes later we arrived at the club. People we lined up, but we passed them.

“Can I see ID?” the guy at the door asked me.

“He’s with me,” Seul Rin said taking my hand. “We’re in the VIP party.”

The guy nodded. We went up some stairs to the VIP party.

“Seul Rin-ah” I heard someone yell over the music.

“Ji Wan oppa!” she flung her arms around his neck. “Happy Birthday!”

Feeling a bit jealous I coughed letting them know I was still there.

“Oh, oppa” she said finally pulling away. “This is Taemin. Taemin this is my cousin Ji Wan.”

A wave of relief came over me, “Nice to meet you!” I said bowing.

“Likewise” he said. “Do you want a drink?”

I nodded. It would be my first taste of alcohol. At first it was bitter, but then suddenly it tasted good. I didn’t want to stop drinking.

“YAH! Taemin-ah” Seul Rin noona somewhat slurred. “Stop drinking so much! You’re going to sick tomorrow!”

“Seul Rin-ah! Don’t be a nag, let the boy drink!” Ji Wan scolded her.

 

“Noona” I softly moaned.


Did you like it? Leave a comment <3

Thank you to all my awesome readers.