Sana , what are you going to do?

My Little Miss Not So Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER 026.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Sana , what are you going to do? [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Talking about Mina, the eldest miss of the Minatozaki Family, after seven years, there are still people who remember her bright enthusiasm and her appearance. However, seven years ago, an incident ruined Mina, and people outside thought that Mina had gone abroad to marry someone, in fact, she had not gone anywhere, and had been in the room on the top floor of the Minatozaki Family.

Sana rushed back to the Minatozaki Family in a panic, she was worried about her sister's safety, and what she had been most afraid of was that Sota and Sachiko would retaliate against her sister for their dissatisfaction with her. It was only a day and they had acted.

In the hall, Sachiko and Jang Mi were waiting for Sana .

"Sana , what are you going to do?"

Sana  walked to the living room and rushed up to the top floor when she was stopped by Sachiko.

"No one is allowed to go up to the top floor without Dad's permission." Sachiko drew the corners of and sneered.

What Sana  came to do, Sachiko knew very well, she wanted to see if Sana  dared to resist herself today.

"Get out of the way." Sana 's voice was cold, she couldn't care about anything else, and directly pushed away Sachiko, who was blocking her.

Sachiko staggered back a few steps, looking at Sana  who was going upstairs with hatred in her eyes, and was pulled by Jang Mi next to her when she tried to catch up.

"Sachiko, what's the hurry?" Jang Mi also looked up at Sana 's back and said with a light sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter