Jasmine Tinted

Jasmine Tinted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun loved alone time. Life had offered her a chance to engage herself with numerous adventures, meaning it had deprived her of the pleasurable traits of silent nights, being her own company, sprawled on the bed. This is why acknowledging the fact that it was indeed one of those moments now, took Yongsun aback for a moment. Despite that, she decided it was about time to make the best out of it. 


Tranquility is a bliss, something we often tend to forget or pay less attention to due to our fast-paced lifestyle. We put our efforts into accomplishing more things in a shorter time span, however we fail to concede that this time slowly turns into a year, maybe two or why not five? 


Work, family, school, everyone has their own schedules, but when do we leave out some time for silence? Seems like it stays hidden somewhere, as if no one values it anymore, yet it represents the harmony we all strive for.


Yongsun was a great example - always in a hurry, never sparing time to stop and savour the taste of solitary. Her career as a singer turned her life upside down and for a couple of years, she had become a woman with a lot of fans and little personal time. However, this Monday night had been planned out differently for her!
Alone, for the first time in God knows how long! Unimaginable! Yongsun decided to take a hot shower and like every other human being submerge herself in thoughts and discussions with herself. 
Yongsun's mind was already somewhere else, somewhere in the distance with the love of her life - her angel - Byul. 


Just what kind of love had enchanted their hearts? So sudden, so fragile, so beautifully real! In the past year, Byul had always been with her - anwyhere, anytime, in moments of weakness and despair, but in laughter and success as well. She had silently hugged her after every public scandal, reassuring her that news did die faster than expected, when based on lies! So in that very moment there was nothing, no one more special, more treasured to Yongsun but Byul. 


The hot shower had really taken the young woman away from reality to a place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter