Fin

Strong Mitang

Finally Mina is together with them again. God knows how nervous Momo was when they fetched Mina on the airport earlier, she was nervous and excited at the same time and as soon as she saw Mina something so warm and fuzzy spread throughout her well being as all of them engulfed the newly arrived girl with a tight hug, kisses and I miss you's. Upon closer look Momo could see how healthy looking Mina is now and in Momo's eyes the girl was shining brightly like no other.

Now they're currently lying on the bed after a long day, Jeongyeon decided to move out to give the couple their time alone, not before snickering on using contraceptives- welp she won't be Jeongyeon if she isn't making dad jokes. The comment of course made the two blush, as they act like an awkward teenager in a first date.

"I missed you mina" Momo broke the silence as she fumble on the duvet hovering the two of them. Mina smiled- oh how Momo missed that wide gummy smile.

"Can I kiss you?" Momo blurted out as Mina nod in reply, waiting for the said kiss but the soft pair of lips didn't land to where she was expecting it, hence she felt it on her left cheek. Mina frowned, gone the gummy smile.

"I haven't seen you for months and that's what you're gonna give me?" Mina asked sharp gazes thrown at Momo as she pulled Momo in for a deep passionate longing kiss- the kind that will take the breath away. They parted when their lungs started to beg for air, leaning on each other's forehead as they catch their breaths with Mina giving follow up kisses.

"That's how I want you to kiss me after I'm gone." Mina muttered under her breath and Momo gave her a hug, clinging onto her neck, snuggling on the space there.

"I don't want you gone Mitang. Please don't leave again" Momo mumbles eliciting a soft smile from Mina.

"I won't Momoring~" Mina assured as she cups Momo's face. "I'm much stronger now" She said as she leaves yet another peck on the older girl's lips.