Day 2 - 1

On Tips and Sphere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Irene always comes to school on time, if not very early. Never has there ever been a case that someone came to the academy before her in the entirety of her school life.

 

Until today that is.

 

Irene was flabbergasted when she saw Seulgi there on the field joggling the football with her right foot even when the latter was wearing proper uniform, school skirt and all.

 

What? But it's only 6:50am…why is she super early? She wasn't even aware that she hid behind one of the blossoming trees separating the pathway and the field when Seulgi stopped with her exercise and walked off.

 

She figured that Seulgi went to give the ball back when she walked straight to where the faculty was. I'm not following her…I'm just on the same route as she is. Although the Council Room was on the upper level and the stairs are on the other side of the floor. 

 

She only realized that she stopped walking when Seulgi walked out of the faculty with no football in her arms and the council member flinched when their eyes met since Irene was literally just standing three meters away, facing the room.

 

Irene blinked and proceeded to smile a polite one and nodded over to Seulgi before she walked off to wherever her feet decided to drag her to.

 

Seulgi tilted her head as she stared at the leaving figure of the council member, wondering that maybe she was in a hurry cause she didn't even get to nod back. She's so early though... It must be tough being in the council.

 

In all honesty, this was the only time Seulgi has ever seen Irene this close in proximity. She had only ever seen the girl when she speeches in the front, Seulgi never seats near the front, and when Seulgi sees the beautiful face of the council walk past the soccer field after a meal or when she's carrying something from the library or when she's bowing as she got out from the faculty.

 

Seulgi sees almost everything Irene does, the soccer field is basically the center of the whole academy, it's impossible to not see anything. And it's also definitely impossible to not notice a girl as beautiful as the famous beauty of the Council. To Seulgi, Irene may as well be the most beautiful girl in the whole academy.

 

Seulgi snorted. I sound like a stalker.

 

 

×××

 

I'm a stalker.

 

From the outer appearance, everyone would believe that Irene was being her usual self, calm and collected. 

 

An ability that she perhaps has mastered already. No one would ever think that her mind has been joggling up unnecessary things and situations prior to the stunt she pulled off yesterday and just this morning.

 

She thinks I'm a stalker, that's definitely what she's thinking right now. Her thoughts pure chaos while her face stayed at ease as she merely stared at the numerous bullets in her council journal, not even comprehending anything properly because that's how distracted she was. I cannot believe I just di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter