The Meeting

Lead Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

The walk seemed shorter than it should've been. The Wonder Girls' leader and maknae were now mere inches from the boys they adored. Hyerim started to shake.

"Why did we do this?!" she whispered. "I knew I would regret it. But we can't turn back now, we'd look pretty dumb."

Sunye patted her shoulder to soothe her. Suddenly, Yonghwa turned around and saw them.

"Ah, Sunye-ssi! Hyerim-ssi! Please come in," he chirped. "It's so wonderful to see you two again!" He set his guitar down and greeted them with a 90-degree bow, showing his utmost sincerity. Hyerim could only laugh.

"Yonghwa sunbaenim, that really isn't necessary," she giggled.

"Sunbaenim?" the guitarist repeated.

"Well, yes. You did debut before I did, after all."

Yonghwa laughed. "Only by a month. Calling me your sunbae, now that's unnecessary. Please, Yonghwa-ssi will do. Or oppa." He winked at her.

"O-oppa?!" The fangirl's eyes widened. "Uh, I think I'll just stick with the first one, thank you, Yonghwa sun-- I mean ssi." She quickly pursed her lips.

Sunye smiled. Her crush definitely had a way with people- it was one of the many things she liked about him.
Suddenly, she remembered reading something online not too long ago. "Ah, right, I heard that you guys just broke a 41-year record in Japan! We just wanted to personally congratulate you."

"Aw, really? Did you really come over here to tell us that?"
Sunye nodded

Please log in to read the full chapter