Two.

Loser Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonlight reflected through my window. I opened the window and brushed the curtain to the sides for the light to enter my room. I can't help thinking about Eunwoo's situation. I didn't bother to ask him if he's coming tomorrow or not. I just wanted to know if he's fine. I secretly grabbed bottles of soju in our refrigerator and drink it while I was texting my bestfriend. It's already 11 o'clock in the evening and I still can't sleep. I tried texting him but didn't received and replies. Maybe he's already fallen asleep. Being his bestfriend, I feel like it's my responsibilty to make him at ease because I don't want him to worry a lot. A few minutes later, I felt my head already hurts. Maybe I drank too much just to get sleepy. I closed my eyes and didn't notice I finally fell asleep. 

With the ticking of the clock, I heard a light sound walking towards my direction. I just ignored it because my head really hurts and I was too drunk to open my eyes. 

The wooden floor creaked lightly then I felt like someone's sitting beside me. Then suddenly a voice whispered, "Sweet dreams, my love." It was a deep voice that sounds familiar to me. 

The boy's fingers landed on my cheeks  it slowly while chiming, "You're bestfriend is not here to save you."

I fely paralyzed. And when open my eyes, I saw his shadow. Then he raiser his hand with a dagger and I started to shout as loud as I could.

Suddenly, I heard an alarming sound that made me opened my eyes into reality. I was just dreaming. 

I immediately woke up from a bad dream. I checked my alarm, it was already 8 o'clock in the morning. Thank goodness. I just then realized not to drink too much soju. I had the worst nightmare and I hate it. I checked my phone hoping for Eunwoo's reply but there was none so I just got up and prepared myself for the trip. I wasn't really hoping that he'll come since her mom is still in the hospital. 

The group decided to meet at the port at 9 o'clock. I don't really feel excited after having a nightmare. I made sure I had with me my pepper spray and anti-harassment whistle just to be sure. 

I arrived at the port on time then Kai announced that everybody must go inside the boat for him to check the attendance. I am still hoping that Eun Woo will arrive soon but with his mom's condition, maybe not. I left my baggage in the cabin and started roaming around the boat. My classmates look really excited for the trip. I walked upstairs heading to the roofdeck. The air was breezy and relaxing. 

"Suzy," a voice called. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter