Choosen Applicants

Project Doll Assignment 1: Super Junior{APPLY!} *Hiatus*

So since Ijust_desire and I have been waiting for applicants and none of come.. we decied to choose just 3 that has caught our interests. 

 

 

 

pynkfaery 
 
kwonsujeong2.jpg
 
 
Name: Shin Seorin
Ethnictiy: Pure Korean
Birthdate: 06/05/1988
Age: 24
 
Occupation: An owner of a bakery
 
Personallity: She is energetic and always excited about everything, even if it is not important at all. Her sense of curiosity is stronger than anyone else, leads her to ask a lot of questions, offering to help, and jumps around excitedly. She might look overreacted, but she is always like that and its hard to stop her from jumping around, throwing her fist in the air out of excitement [even over small things]. She is the mood maker in the group, too.
Being a very bright girl, Rin thought negatively of the term ‘self-sacrifice’, and she find those who did that are stupid. Self-sacrifice will only let one party to be happy, and the other will not end up the way he/she wants. When it comes to heavy problems that need one party to back off, Rin believes that everybody should sit and talk in order to find the best solution so that everybody can be happy. She believes that self-sacrifice is the other definition of hiding your cowardice, and will never be a solution. She might act so childish, but she is strong, and not easily being deceived. She does not give up easily. She is the type who always works the hardest in everything, be it academic, her profession, and relationships. She chooses her friends carefully, and she really treasures them once she befriended them. She treasures friendship very much, and she always thought her circle of friends as a family. She is polite, and she shows her respects to the elders too, and because of that, whenever she visits any shops, the sellers will give her something for free. Something like.. green tea, hand-made cakes, even tickets to some theme park that the sellers do not wish to go. She is known because of the getting-free-stuffs. Rin is a bit special when it comes to calming people. She's not very good with words. When one of her friends is having a problem, she will choose to not say anything or she will end up annoys her friend even more with her questions. She usually will just sit beside her friend, and pats her on her head, together with her sweet smile. Though she doesn't really talk wisely, her calm expression does make people feel better. People never get mad at her, thanks to her babyface [another extra, she loves puffing her cheeks when she's confused or when she feels ignored]. She is caring, and concern about her friends, be it they were sharing her age, younger or older. And she can be serious when needed. Because of her family’s business, Rin has natural talent in baking. Whenever they were together, she will always be in the kitchen, baking cakes and cookies for them to eat together. She even memorizes their favourite cakes/cookies. Eating together is a must in a family, she always believes in that. And it will be much better with hand-made food. That is one of the reason Rin keeps baking.
 
 
Doll: Leeteuk
Leeteuk-3-super-junior-30372711-333-500.
 
 
His Personallity:
He's a gentle guy, where he always lend his hand in everything Rin do, especially in helping her with her bakery. He always work hard to be helpful to the girl. He shows a very gentleman, caring and loving side of him always, but he actually has his own dorky side too. Sometimes he works to hard to please Rin, he'll end up with clumsy mistakes, like mixing sugar and salt in the kitchen, dropping bowls and plates on the floor and what not. As times goes boy, he developes a protective feelings for Rin, he knows he doesn't want the girl to leave.
 
 
 
SujuRyeosomnia1999
tumblr_lujbh8rZzV1qbo1o7o1_400.jpg
 
Name: Park Faith
Ethnictiy: Half Korean and Half Japanese
Birthdate: 12/7/1988 (December 7, 1988)
Age: 23
 
 
Occupation: Online Author
 
Personallity: Faith is a sweet, cute, bubbly, adorable, and obliviously optimistic girl that friendly with everyone. She's very nice and caring and always lends a helping hand. She reminds everyone that she meets of an angel, and she is often nicknamed the "Heaven Sent Angel" by people who know her and know of her. She loves to be babied and enjoys being paid attention to. She loves to sing, write songs, and play piano since she was taught those things by her mother. She also loves to write stories, but most of her stories are about love and or friendship. She's a totally hopeless romantic and always dreams about meeting the perfect person someday. She's an online author that goes under the pen-name "Cheonsa", and she's very successful in her work. Faith is a very clumsy girl and will most likely trip over air, hit herself with a door, and or bump into others like no other. She also loves sweets and can eat about 3 times her body weight in 1 hour all by herself, yes she's a glutton. She also spaces out a lot and will tend to drift off into her own world if you don't make her pay attention to you. She's such a joyful person, and she doesn't even look her age. What am I saying, she looks like she's 15 years old!
 
 
Doll: DongHae
24293-donghae-rank.jpg
 
 
His Personallity: A dorky and cute guy that's very optimistic and funny. He loves to laugh and makes others do so as well. He's kind and knows how to cheer anyone up and make them smile again. He's also a guy that's absolutely stupid in common sense. He loves to do aegyo, even though he completely stinks at it. He loves skinship and will huggle and cuddle with Faith until she feels like she became his own personal teddy bear. He can't cook, yes he can't cook to save his life. If he touches a kitchen utensil, he'll end up burning the kitchen. He's also a big hopeless romantic like Faith is, only he'll try and use cheesy and corny pick up lines to Faith that makes him look like a ert. He somewhat reminds Faith of her puppy becaus he needs a lot of attention, too. When Faith goes to college which is only a couple blocks away, he freaks out and then sulks the whole day until she comes back. He's an even bigger baby than Faith. But when she's in trouble and needs help physically and or emotionally, he will always come to her rescue like a fire fighter. He's Faith's weirdo prince and fire fighter.
 
 
 
 
alteringshadows
1291060435_tumblr_kws5iwmzqf1qaluzfo1_40
 
Name: Kwon Ri Chan
Ethnictiy: Half Korean and Half Chinese.
Birthdate: 06/04/1988
Age: 24
 
Occupation: Interpreter and translator.
 
Personality: When she was little she was a shy girl, but with the time she opened herself to the world. Yet in her quiet years she learned much about the world as thoughts filled her mind when there were no words. She learned to break stereotypes and only got stronger from the bullying she received; therefore she doesn't care whether she looks weird to other people, in fact, she LOVES being called weird. She's not your typical girl, she's kind of tomboyish, very childish, stubborn, short tempered and a clown. She loves joking around and making people happy. She's also the type of person who will do sweet or thoughtful things for strangers as well, but when she's mad she can get quite agressive. She is quite mature, despite how childish she might act, but apart from that she is more innocent than a pre-teenager. If there is a point to highlight is that she loves joking and goofing around to make people happy and have fun herself. Oh, and that she always ends up in the funniest weirdest situations.
 
 
Doll: Sungmin
 
20120713_sungmin_12.jpg
 
He is the sweetest and cutest thing of the world that is able to do aegyo perfectly. Any time I need cheering up he will be there for me.
Um... like I love the color blue and I don't like stereotypes let's make him adore pink, haha. Hm... it would be cute if the doll could sing, but then again it's only a doll T-T sigh...
He's the definition of adorable and even if he wanted to pull a tough or y look his cute mannerisms would still be detected. He's open minded and a gentleman, first of all.
Oh, gorgeous smile, of course! He would be childish as well and my best male friend-er, male friend doll... alright, no. That sounds weird. Sigh, but it's my doll anyways.
Finally very sweet and has a protective side that he would only show when it is needed. No, wait. Last thing now, he knows how to treat ladies and would never take advantage or them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So there is is!! If I did anything wrong... please tell me.. Hehe