The first two

Project Doll Assignment 1: Super Junior{APPLY!} *Hiatus*

 

breeziechang
                               
 
                                     tumblr_lydo2hI93j1qfcxpoo1_500.png
 
 
 
Name: Kwon Sun-Hi
Ethnictiy: Pure Korean
Birthdate: 06/10/1987
Age: 24
 
Occupation: Music Teacher at Art High School
 
Personallity:
Sun-Hi is very hyper,caring,fun,random, and clumsy. She always has a knack for getting hyper off of anything sweet or sometimes nothing at all. She cares for a lot of things and likes to put people infront of herself. Sun-Hi likes to have fun on what ever she is doing, she jumps and has a lot of jokes to say but they are always not funny because she is not known for a great sense of humor.She is very random, she'll being doing her own thing when in a big group and always just then end up embrassing herself. And latly she is very clumsy, she always trips and falls and ends up getting injuries. Now to everyone their is an evil and mean side but not one person has seen Sun-Hi get mad other than her older brother who is studying in Europe.
 
 
 
 
Doll: EunHyuk :)
 
377937_275666782471304_103393059698678_7
 
 
 
His Personallity: 
EunHyuk was very much like Sun-Hi. A very out going and uppy person/doll. He likes to joke around, dance, and have fun. But he sorta has a mean attitude towards some people. He is very protective of Sun-Hi and follows her around like a lost puppy. When people says something about him or compares him to something he goes off to find what that something is.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ijust_desire
tumblr_l9v9injfjD1qa5dcno1_400.jpg
 
 
 
Name: Choi Chae Rin (English Name: Jane Kim)
Ethnictiy: Korean and American
Birthdate: 10/20/1985
Age: 26
 
Occupation: Vet
 
 
Personallity:
Chae Rin is determined and Honest. Being Honest she tells the truth about everything and everyone and people then start to say she is mean and hateful. She is very determined, she never gives up and keeps going on even if her leg was cut off, because she wants to be sucessful in her life so she could treat and take care of her mother when she is wrinkled and old. No one hasn't really seen the sweet and caring side of Chae Rin besides her closest friends and her mother. A time when Chae Rin would get very angry or mad at someone if that person is annoying her a lot and/or someone hurting her friends and family.
 
 
 
Doll: Yesung
 
 
 
His Personallity:
He is very humorous, curuois, fun-loving, caring, and guliable. Chae RIn made him into a guy who is the total opposite of her. He always likes to joke around with people and Chae RIn the most. He always ask questions and goes off on "little adventures" to find an answer. He is very fun-loving he likes ot have fun and is always smiling. Caring guy who always protects everyone and thinks about others instead of himself and very easy to fool guliable.
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
 
 
Yay! Yay! Okay so here is I the author and the co-author's app. Mhmm :)
 
Good Luck to every one :)