You are perfect for me (mina pov)

The leader of the gangster gang and her Lovely wife

Mina pov

     I froze when chaeyoung suddenly run away. " mina,im sorry to make your wife angry. I shouldnt hold your waist before" i sigh. " its ok,bambam. I was about to fell down. Its not your fault. Im sorry that she make you hurt. I should find her now before she do stupid things"  the man bring bambam to the hospital while some of them was blocking my way. " im sorry, miss mina. Boss tell us to make sure that you dont follow her. Let us bring you home." i just rolled my eyes. Unbothered because i know that they more scared of me than my wife "what? She tell you that? Tsk,that girl. Nope,you should help me find her and dont you dare disobey me. You dont want any bad thing happen to your boss,right? Now,let find her" i went to the car and they cant help but to just follow my order. They also know to not mess with me.

        Its been 15 minute but we dont see any sign of her.where are you,my wife? I feel worried since the last time she got jealousy sad,they almost divorce. Well,it mainly her wife fault.

flashback

       I went home,suprised to see a man not my wife. " what are you doing in here,jimin? And how did you went in the house?"  the door was locked when i come in and its mean that he hold our house key to enter or chaeyoung open it for him "well..i..how to explain it..your wife suddenly drag me to your home and give tons of advice how to take good care of you and what you hate and love...she also said that...you like me which is crazy but....she told me that i should listen to her or i be dead.She even put gun beside my head! Chaeyoung truly love you,i tell her that it isnt right to just give you to me but the last thing she did is lock me in this house" i facepalm and sigh loudly.

        "what the hell!! Im sorry jimin but you know that i dont like you,no offence. Im sorry that she did that to you. I think she see us being best friend as a couple thing...you know how she like when she being jealous." he just laugh and give me a letter. I dont have to guess since i know its from chaeyoung.that stupid girl. "yeah,mina i understand that. But your wife jealousy is totally at another level! I call it a jealousy sad syndrome because your girl is weird,man.Remind me to not get close to you anymore or i never married to my dream girl" we just laugh and he went out. The next day,i give chaeyoung a whole one day lecture on why she shouldnt be insecure,how i love her dearly and to not give me to someone else just because people said that she is not good enough for me. We end the day with me showing how much i love and trust her by letting her do anything to me that night. You know what she did,right? *wink*

end of flashback

      I was lost in my thought when the man suddenly stop "miss mina, we see boss at the nearby chair at the park" i smile and thank them. I quickly sit beside her but look like she is totally lost in her own thought because she didnt notice me. "You not thinking to give me to someone else 'better' right"  she look at me,suprised. I smile and kiss her lips. " i love you,chaeyoung. I really really really love you. What else i should do to make you believe that im all yours?" i caress her arm while lay my head at her broad shoulder. The moment her body become tense,i know that her mind of full of things that will make her look worse. "hey,hey..changgiee. look at me.... Its ok to be jealous, i like that. But...you better stop worrying about how you dont deserve me,its not true at all. I told you hundred time that instead of being a sad kid, you should fight for me but not fighting for real...it just...chaengiee pweaasee..dont be like this again. Im not that perfect for you to treat me like that" i pout and hug her tightly.

     "im..im sorry minari.. I dont know why,but those crazy thought always get me, i promise that it will never happen again...but..who is that guy?" i laugh when i see her frowning. cute "his name is bambam, my dancer partner for the next competition. Dont worry,chaeg. He already have a  boyfriend" we stay at that that position for a few minute. "well,well,well...look who is here.. The gorgeous swan and her pitiful wife who is good for nothing. Tell me son chaeyoung, are you finally decided to quit being the boss? I glady replace you since nowadays our gang activities is less fun and bloody."  the second i open my eyes,the girl and her gang get beat up by chaeyoung. 

          " now,where are we again?" i smile and we went to the car. "ermm,i really like how you flexing your arm when you fight. Its hot" we already in the car and chaeyoung quickly close the border between our sit and the front. " you can also see my arm flexing doing other things,you know?" she wiggled her eyebrow while roam her hand on my body "show me,chaengiie" and then...you know what happen