Chapter 13

Best friends forever

It was 7:15 AM. Fog is drifting through the area and the sun just barely rose. Yong Guk jumped out of bed, got ready and headed to school.

- FLASHBACK -

"Thanks for helping!" The girl smiled happily.

"No problem. By the way, what's your name?"

"Melody. I'm from the States. I just moved in recently."

"Ahhh. I see. Do you know anyone here, in Korea?"

"My parents and Song Ji Eun's parents are friends so they helped get into this school. Do you know Ji Eun?"

He nodded. Yong Guk asked where she lived and she replied 25 mins away from school.

- END -

It's the first in a long time since Yong Guk drove to school. He usually walks to school with You, but things are changing.

He arrived to school, parked and waited at the gate. Not to long after, Melody arrived.

"Hey!!"

Melody waved back and smiled.

"You're here early!"

"Mhm. I usually walk with Haewo--Oh you haven't met Lee Haewon, have you?

Melody remembered hearing her name from Ji Eun.

"Nope. Haven't met her."

"I'll introduce you when we see her." 

                                                                                                                  ***

Wow that jerk. Made me walk to school all by myself. He even took his car. What a real jerk. You started ranting about him.

"I'm going to kill him." You said quietly.

"You're going to kill who?" Himchan whispered into your ear.

"AHH! HEY. YOU SCARED MEEEE." You jumped.

"So who are you going to kill?"

"Bang.Yong.Guk" You said sternly.

Himchan had told you that he saw him earlier talking to smiling and talking with another girl.

After you heard what Himchan told you, you couldn't stop thinking about it. You were on your way to class until someone had called out your name.

You turned around and saw Yong Guk with some other really pretty girl.

' Come here '. He motioned you to come to them.

"This is Melody. She just moved in from the states. I've been helping her out lately."

"Nice to meet you. My Name is Lee Haewon." You stuck out your hand.

"Melody Kim" The girl shook you hand.

DING DING DING

"Well, looks like we'll head to class. Bye Haewon!" Yong Guk and Melody waved.

You couldn't help but feel sad. You head towards the opposite direction. You turned your head and saw them 2 laughing together.

                                                                                                                   ***

First and second period had gone by and it was finally lunch. You put your stuff in your locker and saw the stuffed animal you were to give Oppa while asking him to the dance. You thought about asking him but then a flash of Oppa and Melody together had reappeared.

I'm sure it's nothing. They're just friends. Okay. Lee Haewon. Let's ask him. You can do this.

You grabbed the animal and put it in your bag. And went to find Him.

Half the lunch time has passed and you could not find him. Oh well. I'll ask him afterschool.

                                                                                                                   ***

You were so exctied that you thought time is moving at a snail's pace.

10, 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

You grabbed the animal and walked out quickly. You brought the teddy bear up and looked down and smiled. You looked up and froze.

Oppa and Melody are hugging? She's carrying a rose?

The teddy bear dropped out of your hand and You couldn't move at all. You were crumbling in the inside. Your face turned pale and and as soon as they left, You move you feet just a little bit. You slowly drifted your feet. No emotion at all. You weren't aware at what was going on around you.

Daehyun had barely saw You leaving school like a walking corpse.

Haewon? What's wrong with her?

He dashed out and looked for you.

                                                                                                                  ***

Once alone, You cried. Hard. You didn't care if you were bumping into people. Nor if you looked like a monster with your makeup all smeard. You didn't care at all. A bike was comming towards you at a fast speed and You  didn't notice it. You almost got hit, until a warm pair of arms had swiftly pulled you in.

You knew who it was. He always comforts you when Yong Guk is not around. Daehyun. You cried into his chest as he softly your hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG SO SAD. OMG. my heart broke when i was writing this. so sad. 2 chapters left till the end :( AHHHHH.