-CHECK-

Check-Mated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay......I didn't mean to egg Eliji's *a.k.a the most popular girl in our grade*  dog. I was actually aiming for Jungkook, her brother, who in my defense, looks like a dog.

But that's beside the point

      Anyway, back to the story. So, I chucked the egg and the dumb dog ran in front of him. It felt like slo-mo when I watched it happen. It spattered all over the dog's mangy fur, like a bomb. And I was left standing in the doorway, with eggshells everywhere. 

Soo.....that's why I'm in the most popular girl's house, scrubbing the floor. And for the record, it's totally worth it, even if my hands end up looking like an old woman's . 

I'm trying not to stare, but it's kinda hard not to. Like, who even has a chandelier that big? 

I grab one of their wooden chairs, and jump, reaching for the chandelier. Soon, i was flying on the light fixture. 

"Woohoo!" I kinda shouted. I mean, i don't want them to come in here or anything

Of course, i thought of the song. So i sang it. 

"I'mmmmm gonna swingggggg, from the chandelierrrrrrrrr" I sing-songed. 

Just then, the door swung open. 

oh snap

and there stood Eliji Moon

"Eliji! umm....hey, i didn't ermm.......see you...there" My voice cracked.

What do you mean you didn't see her? She's standing right THERE.

"It's very...erm...shiny" I winced as one of the lights cut into my back. Man those things could be used as weapons. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter