As Always

As Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: As Always

Pairings: Minatozaki Sana and Myoui Mina

Disclaimer: I do not own TWICE, only the story.

 

 

“I tell myself I'm in too deep, then I fall a little farther every time you look at me.”

 

 

 

Sana wrote a letter to Mina.

 

“Mitang,

 

I will be direct and I will keep it short. I am writing this letter because I know that if I see your face, my resolve will falter and I wouldn’t be able to do it. Also, the time that you are reading this, I am already miles apart from you. So here it goes.

 

Time flies so fast, one day we were little kids and only scrapes and bruises here and there are the only things that we think hurt and then boom, one day we are already adults and everything got complicated and confusing. And the things that we don’t understand are the things that hurt the most.

 

Anyway, I spent my whole life chasing after you. We were so close and happy and as a kid, I thought that would never end, but as they say, everything good must come to an end. And then suddenly you stopped wanting to see me, you were just always alone in your room and every time I tried to connect with you, you pushed me away. But that didn’t make me give up on you. I felt that I had to do it because I thought that when I stop even for a day, you will really be gone and I was scared.

 

But after all these time, I have come to realize that maybe...maybe it was what you really needed. That maybe I really didn’t consider your feelings at all and I had been selfish. I don’t know.

 

And so I’ve come up with the decision to finally stop. To finally let you go. I only want your happiness and I think this decision will open a door for that.

 

Love,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter