01 □ The Usual

Sincerely Yours, Chris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JUNG, NAMI." 

"Present!" Your hand shot up as you heard your name called being by the professor.

It was your first day of your second year in college. You were in a room with some familiar faces and a few newer ones. You were a dance major specializing in Modern Dance. Sure, it might not be the dream occupation or an earning one, but your family had always been supportive of your choices. Another supportive person would be your best friend who happens to be enrolled in the university nearby. Bang Chan, or by the name he was more used to, Chris always backed up your decisions no matter how foolish they seemed.

As if right on cue, you heard your phone beep. Chan would always send you updates when he got to his class saying how he was so bored or so preoccupied by the next piece he would have to write.

Just like any of his text, he would always sign them with, Sincerely Yours, Chris.

"Nami. Did I leave my flash drive over at your place?" You could imagine the worry he has by sending that message. He would always head to your house to just study together. He would busy himself with a composition while you were busy creating new choreography. 

"I have it with me." You replied and you laughed softly as he replied with a 'Thank the Lord'. He told you that he would be dropping by your university to pick it up later because he needed it for his afternoon class. 

Your friend Nayeon had just taken her seat next to you when you snuck your phone back into your pocket. 

"Chris again, huh?" She said with that weird unreadable smile she often has. 

"Mhm." You simply replied as she smiled at her. "He forgot something again so he's coming by. Wanna have lunch with him?" 

"I'd love to hang with you two but I have a date with with Dowoon later." She gave an apologetic nod. "You two enjoy as you usually do."

"Gotcha." You smiled understandingly. Among your group of friends, you were the only one left that was still single. Not that your friends pressured you into being in a relationship but sometimes, jealousy does something to your mind and you cannot help but wonder why your dates never turn into relationships.

Chan always referred to you as being addicted to the idea of romance. It's not about finding the right man but by just finding a man so you can somehow feel complete and even if you denied it to yourself. You can never deny it to your best friend. There had been a brief time where you thought that maybe you had feelings for your best friend but since he never showed any hints that he felt the same way, it had been a thought just pushed underneath the rug.

It did not took long for lunch to come by and that meant Chan would be visiting you with one of his extremely attractive friends. You have not met all of them yet but those who Chan have introduced before were charming. They were always a sight to see so some of your friends would take the chance to accompany you when you were meeting with Chan just to see what 'snack' he brought along with him.

Behold, he did bring a familiar face with him, what was his name again? Minho. Minho was al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter