Similarities and Differences

What An ELF Means

"BOUNCE TO YOU, BOUNCE TO YOU NAE GASEUMEUN NEOL" A young girl sang as she jumped up and down on her bed with her headphones placed into her ears.
"HYANGHAE JABIL SUDO"  she was about to carry on singing when she felt a firm grip on her shoulder. She turned and saw her mother with a exasperated expression. She took her headphones out and gave her mum a small uncertain smile.
"Hey"  She said. Her mother only sighed and shook her head
"---------- Have you finished your homework yet?"
"Of course! I finished it ages ago" ---------- lied
Her mother looked at her suspiciously for a moment
" Make sure you go to bed before one am today" was all she said before walking out.
----------- looked at her her two week old history essay that was due in tomorrow. She let out a sigh and sat down on her desk trying to work on her essay when she received a text from her friend saying 'HOMG guess what? The teaser to Sungmin's new drama is out!!!11111"
---------- bit her lip and looked at her unfinished essay and back to the text.
"The essay can wait for a minute" she said before going onto youtube.

"Okay that's all!" shouted a middle aged man "Get some rest then come here immediately for practice six am on the dot" the ten boys in front of  him nodded and made their way out of the studio, only one stayed behind. "Sungmin you should get some rest too" the man said in a gruff voice. Sungmin stared at him for a moment then smiled.
"I just need to get something then I'll go right to the dorm so you go on ahead" He said
The man looked at him for a few seconds. " Just make sure you don't go to bed too late" was all he said.
Once the older man had left Sungmin sat down on the hard, wooden floor. He shivered at how cold the room was and grasped his arms for heat. He remembered when he was little and how he used to always sit on his mother's lap on cold days like this, then he roughly shook his head. 'You're an idol now Sungmin. Things have changed you can't go back to being normal no matter how hard this life seems"