EPILOGUE

Forgotten love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years passed and the Liu household was just like what the couple dreamed about when they were young, a boy, a girl and another boy. They adopted twin babies after Aiden turned 5, the twins weren’t getting adopted as the other baby had medical issues. Amber and Krystal adopted the two as they wanted to help them, Soojung and her brother Yiyun, they were both growing up well and Soojung’s complications were stabilized after they brought her to the hospital and her medications were regular met.

 

The twins are already 3 years old and Aiden was 8, all of them made Amber and Krystal happy and frustrated at the same time, as they could get naughty and mischievous, but they were all nice kids. Amber never regained her memories but everyday she keeps falling harder in love with Krystal, she even imagines memories from Krystal’s stories, she also regularly went for her check ups just in case her illness comes back but so far nothing out of the ordinary has happened. Krystal was thankful that Amber’s illness never came back and that she kept her promise she was better, she was trying so hard for their family and she kept showing them how much she loves them.

 

One night after they tucked the kids to sleep Amber wanted to have a serious talk with Krystal so they cuddled in bed, Amber decided to cuddle just in case Krystal has any violent reactions.

“You know my doctor says that there is a small chance it could come back.”

“How small? Very small? Or super small?” Amber smiled.

“Mega gigantic small.” Krystal laughed at Amber being dorky again.

“That’s good.”

“Krys”

“Hmm?”

“I just, when she told me that there was a chance, no matter how small it was I got worried and I was afraid I’d forget about you again, I- I don’t want to ever forget what we have.”

“I don’t want you to ever forget too, but you shouldn’t be worried, even if you forget everything again I’ll stay by your side to remind you everyday or even every se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter