You’re my Home

I’m Home

Settling into her new position as manager was no simple task. Having been promoted unexpectedly due to her boss’s absence, Momo’s workload suddenly doubled. However the increase in work was nothing for Momo, give and take as people would say, whereas the “take” for Momo was significantly better than the “give”. The know it all trainees, the rude clients, and worst of them all the jealous coworkers that wished they were in your shoes. 

 

None of those phased her, because the thought of going home to her wife gave her all the energy she could need to conquer the world. 

 

Mina. Home. Mina. To Momo, Mina was her home, her everything, call her whipped and she’d agree. Momo loved Mina with all her heart

Finally her shift was over, Momo had ended a little earlier today since the newbies were starting to understand their jobs so her boss let her out early. She was ecstatic it had been the first time in awhile that Momo had ended work before the sun had set. She decides to go to the grocery store to buy a new bottle of ketchup for mina’s collection (yes she has a collection don’t ask). 

 

“Wasabi Ketchup… I bet she doesn’t have that one yet hehe” Momo heads home with her new buddy wasabi ketchup-chan. 

 

Momo enters house quietly hoping to surprise a clueless Mina. She puts wasabi-chan down in Mina’s little self of ketchups and heads toward the living room. There she sees Mina rolled up in a small blanket burrito. 

 

Mina sees Momo unrolls herself to get up and hug her beautiful wife. 

 

Home. If Momo had to describe it in her own words it would be this, a warm, loving hug from the love of your life after a stressful day at work. This feeling Momo would go to the moon and back just for this feeling.

 

“I’m home.” Momo says softly with a smile

 

“Welcome back!” Mina responds maybe too cheerfully as her voice cracks.