Final

Got a Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonsic OneShot

 

The moist of the drink is dripping, its coldness is soothing for the one sipping it.

She cherishes the flavor of her yogurt drink and smile. The lady comb her hair using his delicate fingers and stare outside the store window.

 

“Seriously? Do you think you’re shooting an commercial video or what?”

The other girl who sat down in front of her stated with annoyance in which she responded with light chuckle.

 

“Sorry if you're insecure with my actions, however you may know by now that I am unconscious to how you perceive my action.”

 

The other girl nodded letting go of the nonsense argument that she herself started.

 

“Hey Yoong” she called out to the girl who resumed sipping in her yogurt drink. The latter curiously looked at her as she replied “yes?”.

 

“Is it okay if I take a leave this week? My mom wanted me back at Incheon, she said that they misses me and I miss my younger siblings too.”

Sunny waited for the younger lady’s answer.

 

“Sure unnie. I guess I could take over your shift pfor you or I could find replacement for you”. The doe eyed lady smirked, she wanted to tease the older one.

 

“Yah!! Why are you replacing me? I just wanted to take a break! Why are you treating me like I’m not your friend?” Annoyed for the second time since she sat, sunny scowled at Yoona who laugh by the girl’s reaction.

 

“Just kidding unnie, however I was actually thinking of hiring someone new because it seems like we lack on worker here. I noticed since I have to take over when someone decided to take their absence.” Yoona shrug and stood up “Please help me and send someone you know that is willing to work here.” She added and smile at her older friend who smiled and complied by contacting some friends.

 

-

 

The next day when Yoona entered the shop, she immediately went to the office to do her work. She was expecting someone to come today for Sunny set up an applicant. But Yoona doesn’t have time for that, she believed that her friend would recommend someone who is competent enough. Yoona was studying the sales when Kyungsoo, one of her staff knocked and informed her that the applicant has come.

 

All smiles was she when she went out of the office, however, as she looked around the place her world stop, and her heart skipped a beat, there at the corner was sitting her first love, Jessica Jung Sooyeon. She was there sitting with crossed legs, looking as gorgeous as ever with her soft and shining brown locks, she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter