Sunye's makeover

TRYING TO WIN LOVE!!!

Sunye looked at Jiyong," We need to know our crushes better, I have a great idea, it's to tell each other what they like!"

"I'll start then. Well, Yunho likes girls who are quiet, very lady-like, and happy. You..are none of these things!" said Jiyong.

"Hmmph, well Kahi likes smart boys. You, are SO dumb, no wonder she doesn't like YOU!" replied Sunye.

"Look, let's help each other. I'll teach you how to be lady-like, and you help me with my studies to ace my tests."

"That's a good idea. For a person with zero IQ, you are pretty good."

"What did you say, b--- ."

"Why didnt you say that word? Scared of me." teased Sunye.

"Whatever. See, that is so not lady-like. Come on, I'll help you first."
-----------
"Why are we at the hairdressers?" asked Sunye.

"To fix your hair! It is going everywhere! It looks like flies camp out in there!" said Jiyong.

"WHAT? Y-"

Jiyong pushed her into a chair, and told the hairdresser," Straighten it, and touch her up."

"NOOOOOO, my HAIRRR!" cried Sunye.

-30 mins later-
Sunye looked at the mirror, her hair straight, and pretty. She couldn't believe that was her! Jiyong came, and looked at her," Not bad, you can look pretty when you want to. But your smile looks so retarded. Here, I'll touch your face up."

As he examined her closely, he started to put make up on. Sunye looked at him, concentrating hard, and her heart leaped for a second. Their eyes met, and she quickly looked away. She closed her eyes, and after a while, Jiyong cried," Finished!"

She opened her eyes, and looked at herself, she was amazed. Jiyong then said," We need to get you new clothes, quick. Your shirt looks SO old!"
Sunye examined her shirt, it had Mickey Mouse on it. She didn't know what was wrong with it!

As they arrived at a shop, Sunye looked around. She spotted a trackie, and went to get it, but Jiyong stopped her," Those are for little kids, go to the dress section." He picked some clothes for her, "Go, get changed." he ordered.

"Yes, King Jiyong." teased Sunye, and left. She picked a white dress, and came out, she felt in Jiyong's eyes, as he examined her. "You look...."

"Bad right?" said Sunye," I knew it."

"-Amazing." finished Jiyong.

Sunye was amazed now. Jiyong had NEVER complimented on her. She smiled shyly, as she went to buy it. 
----------
They arrived at the restaurant, and Sunye was walking in, her legs spread wide apart, and bouncing in. Jiyong pulled her over," Don't walk like that. Have soft steps, and don't make any noises!"

Sunye nodded, and took tiptoe steps, she took a glance towards Jiyong, she scrunched her nose.

Jiyong hissed," Don't scrunch your nose. That is not lady like!"

Sunye pouted angrily, and walked in.

As they were eating, Sunye her lips, and ate a very big piece in one gulp, Jiyong, disgusted, said," Don't do that. So disgusting! It's not lady like!"

"Sorry!" said Sunye with food blowing at Jiyong's face. That's when ge cracked," Stupid Sunye! Do you think Yunho would like you spitting bits of meat at his face?" As he wiped his face. Sunye sniggered," Sorry!" once again spitting food at his face.