Fin

7 (Seven) Steps

“This is not going to work out,” Eunha softly said as she looked at her best friend slash childhood friend, SinB who gave her a small smirk that looks like a devil grin which made Eunha regret her decision a few minutes ago.

Well… it’s not like she actually had a choice, not after SinB cornered her in the bathroom and told her she knew her deepest secret which is turn out about her secretly eating burger yesterday and not about her secret deep crush that she’s been hiding for five years towards their other best friend Kim Sowon.

No wonder Sowon called SinB a devil child.

“This is going to work,” SinB said, “I am the one who made the plan after all. There is no way it won’t work out.”

“Last time you make a plan, we got called to the principal office and if Sowon didn’t come to rescue us I am pretty sure we will get more than cleaning up the toilet for month detention.” Eunha pointed out with a glare.

SinB huffed as she rolled her eyes, “The principal just can’t take a joke.”

“You blow up the school lab from your experiment.”

“ANYWAY,” SinB shouted making Eunha winced due to the loudness, “That is not the point, the point is this plan is perfect for you to make our tall giraffe friend fall in love with you and hopefully making out at the end of the plan!”

“SINB!!” Eunha yelled, face flushed in embarrassment.

“Trust me! I mean I successfully made Yerin my girlfriend so that already told you something right?”

“Well... I guess that’s true...” Eunha murmured, as much as she hates it SinB is right, she somehow made Yerin agree to be her girlfriend and that one heck of achievement because that older girl had a high standard.

Hearing Eunha’s response, SinB instantly smiled as she quickly circling her arm around Eunha’s shoulder and said happily, “You won’t regret this! Now let us start the operation of how making Kim Sowon fell in love with Jung Eunha!”

Eunha groaned, “Somehow I already regret this.”

“Don’t be such a salty bunny.”

 

Step 1 The World Revolves Around You

Eunha let out a groaned as she slams her head on the cafeteria table, “What kind of advice is that?” Eunha mumbled as she gave SinB a glared.

“Great advice,” SinB said nodded her head in so much triumph that made Eunha want to kick her.

“It’s not, it sounds so...” Eunha racks her brain trying to find a more ‘nicer’ word but quickly gave up, “narcissist” she finished making Joy arched her eyebrows one her.

“It’s only because you look at it that way,” SinB said shaking her head, “Look what I mean when I said the world revolves around you is that you need to act like you are popular!”

“But I am not-“

“Shush!” SinB quickly interrupted slapping her hand on Eunha’s mouth which earning her an incoherent mumbled from the smaller girl, “Don’t interrupt me when I’m talking. Anyways, act popular! Be the center of all attention! But more importantly, you need to do it when Sowon is there to see it that way she will know how much she misses!”

Eunha pulled SinB’s hand away from , “Yeah right, as if I can be popular in a second.”

SinB, of course, being SinB, ignored Eunha as her eyes scanning around the cafeteria looking for a certain tall girl.

“Quick, she’s here!” SinB quickly said as soon as she saw Sowon walked towards their table with a food tray on her hands, “Do something!”

“What should I do?!” Eunha hissed back.

“I don’t know- Oh wait, laugh as loud as you can! That will make everyone look at you!”

“Yeah, because they will think I am a crazy person!” Eunha shouted angrily as she threw her apple towards SinB who dodge it in one swift move.

Eunha pouted as she looked at SinB smug grin.

The pouted didn’t last long however as it quickly turns into a bright smile when Sowon sat beside her.

The older girl smiled back.

“What did you do now to Eunha, SinB?” Sowon asked while Eunha unconsciously leaned closer to the older girl, making their arms brushing with one another.

“Why you always assume I am the one who starts a fight with Eunha unnie?” SinB asked as she folded her arms and glared at Sowon who just raised her eyebrows as if silently asking if she needs to ask that question before shaking her head.

Sowon then turned her attention towards Eunha, “I see you missing an apple.” She said as she took an apple from her lunch tray and gave it to Eunha.

Eunha blushed, “Thank you.” She mumbled softly ignoring the gagging sound that SinB made.

 

Step 2 Fleeting Glances

“Do I have something on my face, Eunha?”

“Huh?”

Sowon smiled, “You’ve been looking at my face for an hour already and I thought that I have something in my face.”

Eunha blushed while beside her SinB facepalmed and hissed, “I said glances not staring and being a creep.”

“Do I look weird today?”

“N-No… uhm you look perfect!” Eunha swear she become redder as Sowon raised her eyebrows in surprise at what Eunha just spat out, “Today!” Eunha quickly added but soon regret when she heard another loud smack from SinB’s direction. The younger girl probably faces palmed once again at her stupidity while Sowon eyes now glint with amusement, “I-I mean not like you are not perfect usually-NO! I mean-I uh… I need to go to the toilet!” Eunha concluded as she quickly stood up and ran away from the library leaving the still face palmed SinB who now also trying to not laugh at Eunha stupidity and an amuse Sowon behind.

 

Step 3 Show off what you’re good at

Eunha slammed her head on her desk while beside her SinB let out a small chuckled.

“Well, that was… unexpected.”

Eunha raised her head slightly from the desk just so she can throw glare towards SinB and mumbled angrily, “Don’t even start Hwang Eunbi.”

“Well I mean, I don’t know that Sowon unnie will do that when you do aegyo to her.”

Eunha groaned and buried her face on the table once again.

“Well if this makes you feel better, at least you got a lollipop?”

“Shut up.”

Step 4 Look Good Around Your Crush. Well, what works better than looking good around your crush to make them notice you or like you. Make sure to wear nice clothes and have a good appearance. Start to work out to build a great body shape and six-packs or abs that will make them droll at it.

“Are you out of your mind?! NO!!!” Eunha shouted as she tried to stop SinB from pulling her hoodie off.

“Look, this is a success guarantee! If you remind Sowon unnie how y you are just like a few months ago at the school festival where you sing Bloom, I am sure Sowon unnie will fall for you!” SinB shouted.

“That is one time!!!” Eunha shouted with a blushed, “And I only do that because Yuna begged me to replace her since she is sick!! I am not going to do that again! That is so embarrassing! Beside Sowon unnie said I look cute, not y!”

“But half of the school think you are y at that time!”

“Stop reminding me of that!!”

“Okay, but will you just wear this?” SinB said as she shows Eunha a red tight one-piece dress that definitely will show people her curves and cleavage.

“NO!!!”

Step 5 Slightly Touch Your Crush

Eunha bites her lip as she looked at Sowon who currently reading a book.

Well, among all of SinB ridiculous advice this one is the easier as skinship is what she always does with the older girl. However, how to make the older girl see that she meant more than friendly skinship is the real problem here.

“Eunha?” Sowon voice pulled Eunha away from her thought.

The taller girl now looking at her as she put her book down beside her.

“Is something the matter?”

Eunha shook her head, “No.”

“Do you want to join me?” Sowon asked.

“I… yes.”

Sowon smiled – a smile that Eunha loves – and opened her arms.

Wordlessly Eunha walked towards Sowon and let Sowon pulled her to sit in a position where her back leaned on Sowon’s front and without any other word, Sowon hold Eunha’s waist while the other hand hold the once-abandoned book and start her reading once again.

Eunha smiled as she leaned closer to Sowon’s hold while her hand played around with Sowon’s fingers.

Well, maybe she could think about the problem later.

Because right now all she wants is to bask in Sowon’s warmth.

 

Step 6 Play With or Flick Your Hair

“Well… how to do this?” Eunha mumbled with a frowned latched on her face. She then looked at Sowon who sits just in front of her playing with her phone while her other hand ran through her hair.

Eunha breath hitched.

Sowon looked so ethereally beauty and she realizes why playing with your hair can get your crush to notice you because… wow. Sowon just ran her fingers through her hair and Eunha want to do nothing but to kiss the older girl.

With a newfound determination to make Sowon look (fall for her), Eunha tried to flick her bangs with her fingers but unfortunately, she miscalculated it and instead of flicking her hair, she poked her right eye.

“OUCH!!” Eunha groaned in pain loudly, in her mind she could already hear SinB facepalmed or maybe laugh at her making Sowon jumped in surprise as she quickly turned to look at Eunha.

“What happens? Are you okay? What’s wrong with your eyes?” Sowon quickly asked as she touched Eunha’s hand that covered her right eye.

“I-“ Eunha gulped, “I accidentally poke it…”

Sowon sighed, “What are you even doing, Eunha?”

 

Step 7

“I-I love you…” Eunha softly said as she holds Sowon’s hand. She had enough of trick and all other things that SinB put her through.

If she wants Sowon to look at her, to learn to love her then the first step she should do is this. Making Sowon realize that she didn’t see the older girl as just a friend but more than that.

Sowon chuckled, “I love you too, Eunha.”

Eunha sighed, well, of course, Sowon will think Eunha just said it as a friend.

“Is something the matter?” Sowon asked when she heard Eunha sighed, “Are you-“

Sowon voice cut abruptly when Eunha suddenly grabs the taller girl necktie, pulled her closer and kiss her.

The moment Eunha’s lips touch Sowon’s, Eunha thought that all books and movies that describe kiss are just so wrong because what Eunha felt right now is beyond any words could ever make. The sensation is just so… hard to explain but one thing for sure, Eunha like this.

No, she loves it and she wants to do it again.

“I-I mean like this…” Eunha mumbled shyly as she finally pulled away from the kiss.

“Oh…” Sowon softly whispered in a daze.

“I’m sorry, I-“

Sowon smiled as she pulled Eunha into another kiss but not before mumbled, “I mean like this too.”

 


A/N: Thank you for spending your time to read this! I am sorry if there is a grammar or typo since I rarely re-read my story... oof... I hope you guys like this. I got the steps from google wikihow so it is definitely not mine hehehe....

Hope to see you soon!

PS: I miss WonHa T^T

Also if you want to talk to me, I am open with DM in here or twitter! My twitter handle is @HayInTheDen3 so feel free to come uwu

Love you all!