False

Moments With You (Baekhyun x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you going? What do you plan to do?

 

I was startled when he spoke. I looked in his direction to see his head still tilted up on the sofa with his eyes closed.

After making an outburst in the airport and dragging me in his apartment, he kept himself silent, until now. 


"Just travel... and stuff"


He chuckled at my response.  "Travel and stuff. Yeah... right." His voice trembled as he repeated my words. Then he opened his eyes and faced me. Right there and then, I regretted looking in to them. How can he look so miserable as if he was the one who got his heart broken? How can he still look at me the way a man gaze at his beloved. And how dare myself for having that little sparkle of hope with just one look from his damp eyes.

 


"I better book a new ticket. I already missed my flight." 

 

I should move. I should get away from here.

 

Being in the same space as him is too dangerous. It is a danger for his relationship and even much more dangerous for myself. I swear, if I stay here for another minute, I might change my mind, turn back to him and accept him with arms wide open.

 

My legs slightly waver as I stood up from sitting stoically.  Just as I commanded my body to take a tiny single step, he held onto my right hand to stop me.


"No...

 

...You are not going to leave me." 


 

There was a finality in his hoarse voice. As if he's the one who gets to decide whether I leave or stay.  I gathered every courage I have to turn my back and try to reach the door as fast as I can.


"TELL ME!" His cry made me stop my impending exit and peek at him. I knew I lost the battle when I saw a diamond tear escaped from him. 

 

Oh, Baek! Are you crying for me? 

 

"Do you really want to go? Are you really running away?"

 


"Yes, Okay?! Yes, I want to leave. I want to runaway." By this time, I was a bawling mess and I don't give a damn.


"How can I stay here, huh? You, tell me!...

 

... HOW CAN I STAY HERE, IN THIS PLACE WHERE THE NEWS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS PLASTERED EVERYWHERE?"

 

My words broke up and I am certain that all he could hear we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter