Episode 4 : Chocolate Cake

Missing You Crazily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yo bro, you’ve drunk enough...” Minsoo shrugged away the hand of his best friend who was trying to stop him from his drinking. He needed the drink. He needed the drink to disturb him from the pain in his heart. Only if he’s drunk, he’ll forget about the unimaginable pain stabbing in his heart.

“Let me drink. I need the drink...” Minsoo kept emptying the glass of alcoholic drink.

“That’s it, hyung. Do you want to drink yourself to death?” Minso ignored his best friend’s angry words.

“Good. Maybe then I can meet my mother and brother.” Minsoo was definitely talking drunkenly. “Byunghyun, I lost my family... I lost my mother. I lost my little Changhyunnie...  I lost them...” Even in drunken state, Minsoo couldn’t help himself but to shed tears at the mention of his lost family. “I don’t know if I can...” Minsoo didn’t get to finish his sentence when he finally passed out.

Byunghyun sighed heavily as he paid for the drink and tried to drag his best friend out of the pub towards his car. “Really, I am sorry for you loss, hyung... But drinking isn’t the way to erase the pain in your heart.” Byunghyun sighed sadly as he understood how his best friend must be suffering.

Byunghyun first met the older guy back in USA. Being carrying the same nationality and speak the same mother language, they clicked right away and soon become best friends to each other.

Minsoo is a quiet guy but very observant. And so does Byunghyun. Guess that’s the reason why they clicked with each other. When they’re together, no words need to be said around. Silence isn’t awkward for them, but they enjoyed it.

However, they do share about each other secret. What best friend doesn’t right?

Byunghyun was actually quite admired the older loyal feeling for his mother and baby brother. Byunghyun understand how much Minsoo miss his family. Byunghyun was excited when his friend told him that he’s coming back to Seoul. Byunghyun was happy for his friend to be able to reunite with his family.

However, how heartbroken Byunghyun is when he witnessed the broken down Minsoo when he delivered the sad news about his lost family. Byunghyun couldn’t help feeling pain for his best friend. His best friend, Minsoo is broken hearted badly.

And Byunghyun is really worried for his friend.

 

The moment Minsoo woke up, he was hit by heavy hangover. Groaning, he took the time to adjust his eyesight towards the unfamiliar room. Where the heck was he?

 “You’re awake?” Minsoo looked up to see Byunghyun who just entered the room with the hangover pill in his head. “Here, hangover pill.”

“Thanks.” Minsoo thanked him shortly before gulped down the magic medicine. “Where am I?”

“I don’t know where you live so I took you back to my place.” Byunghyun smiled, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter