Wedding Preparation

Black Pearl

I closed the door and walk to the nearest window. He still there and after a second he finally drives away. Oh my god, I was so nervous. I laid my hand on my pounding heart. My heart beat so fast when I asked Mr Park to marry me. I have never thought that I would be marry a stranger man within a month. I barely talk to him for those 2 years he works for me. 

It was actually my sister idea. She was the one who came out with the crazy idea for me to marry someone who closes to me and most importantly a person who is respecting the whole my private life. I also need heirs as soon as possible. Which adding score on the desperation of my status. I am in fact getting old year by year. My family own a business empire. I need an heir. I need a man who is qualified enough to fill this roles. 

The best candidate that I could find so far, which is the nearest one is my personnel driver, Mr Park. He's younger than me, which mean he's healthy. (You know what I mean). So one right tick there. 

 He was smart, I read his resume that he was a top student but did not continued his degree. Why? Maybe he had his own plan,nevermine.So the brilliant one, right tick. Next  he works for me,  he knows how my world is working.How my family true color is.  He knows how my Aunt and my cousin are fights over with my family to take my place. They on assumed me as a family after I managed to survive Park Corp. How selfish they are.  Before that, she never know us. With that, Mr. Park Seonghwa is the chosen one. 

Well, I have many things to be prepare.  As my sister said who is expert in social life, even though this is your arranged or contract marriage, make it your own happiness.  

She said that I should buy some wedding stuff. So I decided to do some shopping to do. I took my way to the lift in my house to the basement floor,where my car collection is. I took my baby keys and  I drive to the mall. 

I look up the list my secretary sends me on my phone. Wow, I am impressed, she even split the part that I have to do with my partner and the one I do alone. She even lists up wedding planner number. I scroll down and look at the 'List to do bride'. So need to buy the groom's gift, hair accessories, bra, seamless bra, y lingerie and blah blah.  Wow, that cost a lot. After 1 hour,  I walk into the lingerie shop.

"Welcome to XX shop, may I help you, Miss," said the worker. 

 

 

" Cindy I want you to cancel all my appointment this weekend, because that there is will my wedding." I said as I walk in my office to start my work. I put my Gucci bag down and turn on my PC. 

Cindy my PA, run in her heel and right down everything i her iPad eagerly.

" Alrigight ma am, I will inform all to the" she look at me and said

  " wait your wedding?! " untrustworthy of what she kust heard and wrote down. 

"Are you joking ma am, " she asked with slightly laugh attempt . She known me too much. 

" Have you seen me joking, Cindy."  she looked a  bit uncomfortable but a bit tense with my wording. 

" No ma am, but may I said whos the groom? " I look at my PC casually and said. 

"Park Seonghwa"

" Park Seonghwa?" she tried to recall every man with the name but cannot find the match from any of my past and current client or even any business related relationship.

"I have not heard anyone  with that name before, ascept your driver maam. "

" Exactly, because its my driver."

" huhu, when do you -" still disbelief and she was concerned with me. I know she was worried when she start asking a lot question about me and him. 

" Cindy, don't , stop asking. we have many things to do. Please prepare all my wedding preparation.  Call me,when thing are ready. "

"Yes, Ma am" she answered. 

" And caM you find me the best lingerie shop, I mean the y one. " I said before she left my room. 

Well, I am going to marry this weekend.