The Beginning of the Storm

Eden Project

"So this is really happening huh."

Nako boredly muses as she walks beside Heejin. The rich lass only chuckled and place her arms on the smaller's shoulder. She then gave Nako a grin.

"Well, we still have entertainments."

Heejin then puckered her lips— pointing towards Hyewon whose talking to Yves, while munching on her egg sandwich. Yesterday the clique made their bets and Nako was indeed thrilled; but the excitement died down after going back to the dorms— being reminded that they have to change classes and be transfered to Sun class suddenly puts her mood down to zero.

After the a few more sighing from Nako and the rest— the group reached the door of the Sun class. Chaewon intended to knock but Hyewon being the careless human she is— barges in without even thinking and now their clique has met a very awkward moment.

After Hyewon suddenly barges in, the send off party the Sun class is holding got interupted. Seven people from the Sun class is suppose to switch places with Hyewon's clique. After all because of their boost in rankings the clique; unconsciously kicked out a few former Sun class Adams.

The newly arrived group gained attention and probably glares from the Adams in Sun class— except for four persons. Choi Yena, Shin Ryujin, Hwang Yeji and Lee Chaeyeon. This four has been dubbed as Sun Class' leading Adams and are the school's pride and joy.

"Oooh! Kwangbae!"

Chaeyeon chimes from her seat.

The sudden call and nicknaming caught everyone off-guard; even the soon to depart Adams were taken aback by Chaeyeon.

It is indeed a known fact that the cheerful Adam has always been friendly ever since. But for her to give out nicknames are just rare. Even Yena and the others took months before Chaeyeon gave them nicknames.

"Did Chaeyeon just gave that new blood a nickname?"

The other Adams started to gossip, but begore they can continue what they are talking about— Yeji took the initiative to shoo away the other who are supposed to change classes.

"Okay, everyone. Home room is about to start, so get back to your seats; and the Adams that are meant to change class. Please kindly proceed to your designated classrooms."

Complaints were heard inside the Sun class, but Yeji only gave them a menacing smile; and with that everyone started to skedaddle towards their seats, and the others towards their new home room.

Ryujin and Yena started to laugh at what happened, while Hyewon's clique started to whisper unto themselves.

"Hello. Im Hwang Yeji, it's nice to meet you."

Yeji greeted the group while reaching out her hand, but most of them felt intimidated by the fair lady infront of them, that they almost left the girl waiting— Luckily they have the Kim cousins in their clique.

Minju was the first to shake Yeji's hands. The taller girl also gave Yeji a wide smile that shows her dimples.

"Hello there Hwang! It's been years."

Minju snickered before taking her hand back to her side. After Minju was done. Chaewon took the opportunity to talk to Yeji.

"Finally. I met the black sheep of the Hwangs."

Chaewon smirks. Yeji only gave the latter a glare which earned a few giggles from Minju.

"Well, since our friends are kind of startled by your dominating presence. Let me introduce them..."

Chaewon cheekily muses before letting go of Yeji's hand and started to stand on the farthest right where Nako stands.

"Okay, first up is this pipsqueak."

Nako suddenly glares at Chaewon and step on the taller's foot before the radish can ever utter another word.

"Ouch! What the!"

The other girls started to shake their heads as their introduction became a fight between Nako and Chaewon. Luckily one of them took the initiative to continue the introduction.

"Sorry about that."

The girl with mid-length hair muses.

"Please don't mind those two. By the way. Im Ha Soyoung."

The woman initiated after Chaewon lost track.

"This is Jeon Heejin. The next one is Chou Tzuyu, and that small girl that is still bickering with Chaewon is Yabuki Nako."

Yeji— one by one eyes the women infront of her. She was recalling everyone's names until she got reminded of something.

She then left agape as she points at Soyoung; her eyes widening as she dumb foundedly stand there— like a fool seeing a ghost.

"Y-yves!"

Soyoung looks at Yeji weirdly. 

"Yes. People call me Yves. Is there a problem?"

Yeji shook her head. Suddenly she run towsrds Ryujin and drag the latter to face Soyoung. Yeji then again pointed at Yves; and at this moment a little frown can be seen forming on her forehead.

"Oh my god! It really is her!"

Ryujin shouted earning a few people's attention. The whole group was then left dumb founded. Even Nako and Chaewon who were having a little fight suddenly averted their attention to Ryujin.

"With that reaction of yours. I think you can't remember. Huh."

Yeji chuckles before patting Ryujin and instructing her to explain.

"Hey dummy! We go to the same kidergarten before, and you...you were an Eve then! What the hell happened!?"

Ryujin bursts shocking every single soul inside the room. Even Yve's friends were caught off-guard with what they heard from Ryujin. Yves only laughs before explaining things.

"Well, my family has a long history of producing Eves, and me. Well they all wanted me to become an Eve, so when they enrolled me to kindergarten I had an Eve as status, but then the old geezer from the Ha family suddenly came one day and was really furious at my parents making me an Eve. So old Ha uses some of her not so big power to tweek on some files and mayhaps, alter my status."

Chaeyeon suddenly burst out laughing.

Hyewon gave her a dumbfounded look— rather everyone gave her the same loik Hyewon is giving the blonde.

"So it was you!"

Chaeyeon snickered.

"Mom was against that tweeking. But then Grandma Lee; the head of the family, is a close friend of that old Ha you were talking about. So my mom had no other choices."

Suddenly everyone became silent. The crack head infront of them was from a very wealthy and powerful family. And they all almost forgot about it.

+

"Things will be more fun from here on."

Minju then whispers to Nako whom was eyeing Chaeyeon while everyone is having their silent moment— aside from betting towards the opposition yesterday, Minju stealthily came up to Nako that night and made plans with the small girl.

Nako was first skeptical at it. But then she thought maybe it'll be a good shot to do that. 

The smaller then grins, before facing Minju.

"I think your little plan might work."

 


+

 

 

"Sakura!"

A voice suddenly called out to a woman named after the cherry blossoms. The said woman then whipped her head backwards and gave the caller a bright cheery smile.

"Yes?"

 

+

 

Hello everyone. Things will be going into extreme heights next update for the Eves and the Adams will now ve meeting each other for the first time!

 

Also, yes. Nako here is a mischievous little rascal, but soon you'll know the plans~

 

uwu.

 

Welp, thank you for reading the update. See you next week (?) ig.

Hskdfhskdgsksk

(i know this is getting boring and Chaeyeon and Hyewon has lesser interaction but I promise you all. Things will go down that path soon.)