11th to Forever

11th to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present time. 

 

 

A weak force from behind is pulling the blanket from him. 

Then he felt the side of the bed shift. "Appa?" a small chubby hands hold his side and tries to roll over to face him. 

 

"Appa?" 

"Hi baby… Good morning" He kissed the toddler's chubby cheeks. 

"Appa?" 

 

Haru is just over a year old but he can now utter two words. "Appa" and "Omma". 

 

"Where's Omma?" He scooped Haru and walked out of their bedroom. 

 

"Good morning, Love" 

 

He kissed the love of his life while holding Haru on his arms. 

 

"Good morning" She smiled and continued preparing breakfast. 

 

"Haru woke me up, I think we need to let go of our bed for now, he might fall one of these days when climbing while we're still asleep." Jiyong told his wife. 

 

"You little one, how can you be so clingy like your Appa?" His wife approached them and gave the toddler a long smooch. 

 

"Appa?" the toddler looks confused. 

 

"Yes, you're like your Appa" She continued to giggle. 

 

"He takes after me of course" Jiyong hugged them both. He kissed his wife's hair and whispered, "How about giving Haru a playmate?" 

 

"Can you handle double trouble? A little Jiyong and a little Dara, not a bad idea." She giggled and gave her husband a quick peck on his lips. 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

"Dara, will you stop munching on those kamias???" Joross teasingly asked Dara. "I don't want Haru to look like a sour-faced kid." He added.

 

"Don't be such a killjoy, I won't have these in Seoul". Dara protested. 

 

"All right Tokki, suit yourself. But don't blame for Haru's face hahahahahaha" Joross continued to . 

 

"Nope! He will have his appa's dimples and my eyes. Right my Haru? Rubbing her tummy. She's in her 2nd term. 

 

" Speaking of Seoul, it'll be in 2 days. Are you excited? "Joross asked her. 

 

"I am! Omma wishes to see my tummy and chubby cheeks. She's also excited to see you." Dara answered. 

 

"Me too. It's been awhile since I saw her. This time, I'm bringing her a present." Joross was pertaining to Haru.

 

Clueless of what awaits them in Seoul. 

 

Seoul 

 

"Woah, being pretty and pregnant should be illegal" Chaerin welcomed her with warm hugs. 

 

"I know, Tagaytay is such a beautiful and relaxing place. And besides I have this crazy man to blame." She introduced Joross to Chaerin. 

 

"Hi, Joross. Her best friend in PH and I'm not crazy. I just like to point it out." Joross introduced himself while glaring to Dara. 

 

"Hahahahahaha, I love you too" She teases her best friend. 

 

"C'mon, omma must be waiting" Chaerin said. "Dara, I need to tell you something but let's get going first. Omma will kill me for keeping you". 

 

 

Kwon's Residence

 

 

"My gosh Jiyong!" Taeyang exclaimed. "You don't resemble a human being! Please visit a salon or perhaps stop by your bathroom, look at you!" He continued.

 

Jiyong just shoved another shot of wine, he can't remember the last time he checked himself in the mirror. Six months and 21 days and Dara is still MIA.

 

"I need you to fix yourself and go back to my company. I gave you enough time to move on. I don't think Dara would appreciate how you've been. Knowing she gave you what you "need". Taeyang continued. 

 

"She's what I "need". Jiyong replied. Pain is still evident in his tone. 

 

"Please remind me who to blame, Jiyong". Taeyang sarcastically answered. 

 

"She could have asked me! I hate her for giving me this pain" He can't hold his tears. 

 

"She's back" Taeyang revealed. 

 

Jiyong was taken aback. As if he can't believe what he heard. "Say what now?" 

 

"Dara is back. She arrived two weeks ago". Taeyang confirmed. 

 

 

"And she's pregnant". 

 

 

Seoul 

 

"Haru, love, this is Seoul." Inhaling the air and memories. "This is going to be your home. Our home." Dara continued. 

 

"So it's true?" 

 

Dara got startled. That voice is so familiar it hurts. 

 

She exhaled and gave Jiyong a smile. 

 

"Hi Jiyong" She smiles genuinely, but faded when she saw how Jiyong looks. "Oh my gosh, what happened to you?" She closed the gap between her and Jiyong. She caressed Jiyong's pale and thin face.

 

Before Jiyong could answer, Joross appeared. 

 

"Tokki?" Joross called Dara. 

 

"Oh there you are. Come here, meet Jiyong" She's not sure how she sounded. 

 

Jiyong doesn't know how to react, seeing the love of his life with another man, pregnant, is out of his imagination. 

 

"Hi, I'm Joross" He held out his hand but Jiyong refused to extend his. 

 

"Err… Tokki, we need to go. Haru must be tired" He called out Dara and embrac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter