Oneshot

Sungyeol's method

 

“Well, it will be good if—“

“Look! Look!!!” Once again, or may have been the hundredth time Sungjong make Sunggyu paused and sighed heavily, also closed his eyes briefly. Sungjong tug Woohyun’s sleeves, ask him for turn over his face. He want attract Woohyun and leave Sunggyu for a moment.

 “Sungjong!” Sunggyu exclaimed, Sungjong just blinked his eyes and act so innocent. “Can you stay quiet for a moment, please?”

Sungjong nodded weakly and walked toward Sungyeol who keep watch Sungjong’s behavior that attracted him. Sungyeol patted the empty spot beside him, told Sungjong to sit near him. Sungjong took his seat beside Sungyeol and suddenly clinging into the older guy arm.

“I don’t have any clues, why Sunggyu hyung always mad at me...” Sungjong sighed. “Especially when we’re like this,” he pouted and hoping someone would be on his side.

“Like this?” Sungyeol frowned.

“I mean, when he talks about our schedule,”

“That’s because your behavior, too hyper,”

“Yah! You’re so mean! I thought you will defend me,”

 

Sunggyu smirked; he’s so happy right now. The maknae seems quiet and he can continue his task without any disturbance.

 

“Hyung, hyung! I’m thirsty!”A voice suddenly makes Sunggyu rolled his eyes and paused again.

Seriously, if he was thirsty then just go to the kitchen and get some drinks! Sunggyu thought, but Sungjong was too straightforward, he wouldn’t notice if Sunggyu throw a death glare over him. Sunggyu gritted his teeth; he was exasperated with Sungjong’s behavior. It’s annoying. He had thought that Sungjong was a fully-charged robot with human shape.

Sungjong always spoiled and can’t be silent, they all know it and they never objected,but for this time only they want the maknae sit down and don’t talk too much. But Sungjong doesn’t care, bouncing and laughing was his habit.

Sunggyu hold his forehead, his head suddenly felt dizzy. But, he can’t do anything; he’s too tired for telling Sungjong about his behavior. Sungjong already 18 so, he must knew the situation now, but well Sungjong just too clueless for realize everything. Sunggyu hold his emotion, he started to speak again, louder than before. He tried to ignore the maknae, but the leader was lost when Sungjong rose from the couch and attract the other member’s attention.

“Alright, Sungyeol-ah,” Sunggyu said.

 “What?” Sungyeol ignored Sungjong for a while and turn his gaze over the leader,

“I beg you… once in my life, please make your Sungjong quiet,” Sunggyu exclaimed while Sungjong running around, he believe that Sungjong wouldn’t notice anything.

“Why me? That’s not my business,”

“Please do something! I worried that our leader had migraine,” Woohyun added.

“How? Do you want me to catch him and lock him on the bathroom?”

“That’s a great idea, or lock him on my room,” Myungsoo grinned as Sungyeol throw a pillow toward his face,

“C’mon, Sungyeollie! Use your method or anything!” Sunggyu said,

“Method? Haa… I never have any method for make someone calm,” Sungyeol sighed.

“Just do something Lee Sungyeol!”

Sungyeol just gulped when the leader rose from his chair and let out his dark aura. He changed into monster and no one would be survive tonight, and for Sungyeol, maybe he will ended up being a grilled steak or something. All the rest of Infinite member looked him with hurry-up-stop-that-little-robot. Well, it’s seemed he had no choice.

“O-okay… I’ll do it, but first, please calm your self okay?”

 

What should he do?

 

Sungjong entered the room with a can of coke, when he start to run toward the older boy, Sungyeol holds his wrist; forced him to sit beside him again. At first, Sungjong tried to pull his hand but Sungyeol keep force him and Sungjong gave up. He pouted then sat beside Sungyeol.

“I’m sick of it, I want to walking around. Sunggyu hyung wouldn’t let me do anything and you too, you’re same with him,” Sungjong whined and keep struggling to free his wrist. He ignored Sungjong and keep thinking about the solution, because Sungjong keep mumbling and Sunggyu still throw his gaze toward him with that killer expression.

“You know I—“suddenly Sungyeol tilted his head and catch Sungjong’s lip. Kiss him slowly and Sungjong almost dropped his coke can,

“Sssh…don’t talk too much today, okay?” Sungyeol whispered and placed his finger on Sungjong’s lip, slowly he caress the curves of Sungjong lips with his thumb. Sungjong just blinked and blushed like a high school girl.

“A-ah…okay,”

And with that the maknae keep his mouth shut.