A little lust

We no longer need to play with each other, this game of Charades too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You don't have any plans today, do you?" Wendy hummed, plopping onto Seulgi's lap as she scrolled through her phone, Seulgi dropping her phone on the couch beside them, wrapping her arms around Wendy's waist as she leaned her chin on her shoulder.

"I don't, why? Want to go out with me?" Seulgi teased, kissing her neck gently.

It's been a week since Seulgi bedded Wendy, Wendy wanting to do the same to her, but the embarrassment constantly stopped her from doing so. Every single night she stepped out of the shower, Seulgi greeted her with her puppy-eyes, sitting on the edge of their bed, dressed in her loose pyjamas that Wendy wanted on their bedroom floor.

 

"Yeri invited us out today. She's been living with Joy since we finished college, so it's sorta like a double date," Wendy hummed, tilting her head slightly for Seulgi.

"Oh, I see," Seulgi hummed in surprise, mistaking her explanation as a fact that Yeri and Joy are dating, "I don't mind, it's been some time since we've seen each other. Where are we meeting?"

"That shopping mall."

"Oh."

 

An hour later, Seulgi and Wendy were walking together, their fingers interlocked as they arrived at the mall.

The shopping mall is one of the very few places that Wendy has ad memories of, being the place where she saw Seulgi turn away from her for the first time, not wanting to look at her.

They wandered around for a little before spotting Joy and Yeri, both of them seemingly arguing about something. Seulgi wanted to stop them and calm them down before she noticed Joy's eyes. Despite Yeri constantly berating Joy over and over again, Joy retorted as well, but her eyes were filled with adoration, the same emotion that she sees when she looks into Wendy's eyes.

"Hello!" Wendy greeted, popping up in front of Joy and Yeri, pulling them into a hug as Seulgi stood idly by, smiling as she looked at her girlfriend.

"Hey there, Seung-wan," Joy greeted, mildly taken aback as they suddenly appeared, gently patting Wendy's back.

"Oh, you can call me Wendy, I don't mind anymore," Wendy replied with a laugh, amused that they still remembered that she hated being called Wendy.

"What did you do with Seung-wan, she hated being called Wendy the most," Yeri said, squinting at Seulgi as Seulgi smiled sheepishly.

"That's a story for another time, I'll tell you about it next time," Seulgi hummed, holding onto Joy's arm, "I can only assume I'm babysitting you today?"

"If Seung-wan follows Yeri to the bookstore, I'm getting bored of that place, no offence," Joy chuckled as Seulgi started to drag Joy away.

"Hmm, it feels like that day again, doesn't it?" Yeri asked, already spinning on her heel to walk with Wendy, Wendy clinging onto her arm.

"No, not really."

"Why?"

"Seulgi doesn't hate me anymore," Wendy replied, smiling to herself at the thought of how drastically their relationship changed, "There's never been a day where I'm not thankful that Seulgi chased after me that day."

"What would you have done if she hadn't?" Yeri asked out of curiosity, fully aware of how emotional Wendy was.

"I don't know," Wendy replied quietly, unable to bear the thought of that, "I might have moved away or something, I probably wouldn't be here any more."

"Oh," Yeri replied, uneasy at the thought of losing one of her friends, "But you're happy together right now, right? You two seem so close, it's like there's nothing you don't mind talking about with each other."

"Well, not exactly," Wendy mumbled, blushing as the dark thoughts of seeing Seulgi beneath her, whimpering and at her touch plagued her mind again.

"Hm? Why do you say that? And why are you blushing? It can't be that emb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter