Returned.

Ally.

"Why are you like this? Because of this, i might really cross the line Cha EunJae. What's then?",WooJin asked when she told him to stay at Doldam as he's the one who suggested to stay at the hospital together, forever. As usual, she said nothing. Her silence made him closed their conversation. He walked away. EunJae looked at the door which he'd exited from. She has been thinking of her feelings towards him since that day. She'd been outright worried for him when HyunJoon sunbae looked up for him. His respond threw her off. He made it clear he'll be thinking whether she likes him or not and if he should continue waiting.

Things changed between them from the beginning when they both joined Doldam to now. Although they still bicker, there's a difference. She kept poking into his matters when he told her not to if she does not like him. She gives him comfort through her ways by shielding unnecessary troubles falling on him. She looks glad that he's willing to travel with her to collect her towed car. He recalled then, she was so playful. Their interactions made him smile and laugh like he'd never did before. Cha EunJae was the reason. Apart from his aunt, Kim Sabu and the Doldam elders, EunJae was in the list of people who worries most for him. He remembered her clear eyes pleading him not to go. Yet her unspoken words confuse him. 'She's just not into you romantically Seo WooJin. Wake up from that hope...',he thought to himself.

----------

EunJae paused on what she's doing at her desk and flashes crossed her mind.She was anxious when WooJin was not in sight after she's paid her towed fee. She rushed back to Doldam and he's there talking to Kim Sabu. He delivered a bomb that made her heart ached. She followed him. They talked, there was no solution. "I'll think of you Cha EunJae...",WooJin laid his head on her shoulder. Seeing him this way, she couldnt say anything else to burden him more. "Of course you will...Im not bad at all..." WooJin smirked lightly at her words,"Will you?" Its obvious what he's asking. It was soft but he heard her. "Hm." His eyes watered.

Somehow, events changed. the signed employment contract with the new hospital was returned to him. Not only that, the money lenders came and apologised on their past behavious. The shocking part was he's no longer in debt. In that instant, he no longer have any baggage on his shoulders. He told no one about it. The night was one hell of a roller coaster. But he's glad everything is over. He could stay in Doldam with Kim Sabu, the rest and Cha EunJae. The woman who hid his phone, delaying his time. He smiled at her actions.

----------

'No more Seo WooJin....',her thoughts since last night. She sighed as she drove towards Doldam. A familiar car drove up in front of hers. She could only see the backview of the driver as he walked towards Doldam. "Isnt that....... It cant be, right?",EunJae walked towards the staff office, brushing away the pricky feeling about the visitor. In the office, she stood by WooJin's empty table. She placed her stuffs on his desk and sat down on his chair. Her cheeks laid flat on the desk. She sighed again. WooJin walked in the next moment. He saw her sighing at his desk. EunJae jumped up when she saw him. Clutching at his jacket's sleeves,"Have you decided to stay Seo WooJin? Yes? Yes?" She waited impatiently for his reply. "Yea...",he watched her reactions in amusement. "I knew it! HyunJoon sunbae isnt a bad person after all!" She was smiling brightly and out of a sudden, he was envelpoed in her warmth. WooJin stood still, surprised by her act. Realising her mistake, she released him immediately. "Im gonna change now... You should too Seo WooJin... And, welcome back.",EunJae quickly sneaked off. 'She smell nice...',WooJin looked at the female changing room where she escaped to. 'What was i thinking?! Cha EunJae, you've gone mad!',she pressed her thrumping heart. 

----------

"Oppa?",AhReum saw a figure she can never missed. InBeom recognised his sister's voice. The little bugger who took their mother's surname when she applied her resisdency with Geosan Hospital. She hates connections as much as him. Do AhReum, the most irritating yet cutest thing he loved most. They talked on the phone recently but he did not tell her he'll coming by anytime. His visit to Doldam isnt long and he probably wont bump into her since she'll always be in the ER. "Oh... AhRuem ah...!",he hugged her instantly unable to resist her presence. Her dimples are irresistable. "Let me go! Oppa!!",she exclaimed while he looked hurt. She looked away but mumbled,"I missed you... How are you? Lonely in Geosan without me?" InBeom ruffles her hair playfully. His mood brightens up instantly. Nurse Euntak saw their interaction and frowned. 'Oppa?' He recalled her saying some cranky guy and wondered if its Dr. Do InBeom. He felt his heart sank if he's going against someone this capable. He turned away dejectedly. 

Kim Sabu met InBeom in his office. He's surprised to see his one-time mentee appearance. They talked about why he's here and understand his purpose. Both went to the ER where everyone gathered at. Most gasped when they saw him. "Those of you who know this person, he'll be here for awhile to settle some stuffs. Those who hasnt seen him before.. hey you, introduce yourself!",Kim Sabu instructed InBeom. Some smiled while some confused. InBeom scanned the crowd. His sight lingered longer on AhReum and EunJae. Both EunTak and WooJin noticed that. EunTak held his discomfort at AhReum's suspicious behaviour.  While WooJin stared directly at InBeom and EunJae. EunJae was looking elsewhere, she's avoiding acknowledgment towards the doctor on purpose.

"Hello. Nice to see those who know me. Those who are new here, im Do InBeom, GS from Geosan.",he kept it short. When the crowd dispersed, EunJae quicky turn away and started talking to the nurses at the nurse station. WooJin finds her odd. He kept his eyes on the pair as InBeom walked towards EunJae. InBeom sticked close to EunJae who moved one step away. He closed their gap again. The nurses watched them in interest and asked,"You two know one another?" "No!" "Of course." Both replied the same time with EunJae denying while InBeom nodded. InBeom looked at EunJae and smirked,"She has a habit of sleeping in the OR. The snoring... Aint that cute?" He walked away while she looked flabbergasted at his revealation.   

The nurses teased EunJae,"Ohhhh whats that? Dr. Cha, you are popular! He's nice, handsome, rich and skilled. So what do you say?" EunJae raised her hands defiantly,"Nothing between us! Seriously!" She wanted to escape from the embarrassment. "There's definitely something between these two... dont you think so Dr.Seo?",the nurses continued their jokes while cahooting WooJin who was standing there all along. WooJin was the last person EunJae wanted to face at this instant. As she tried to remove herself from the tease, finding excuse to get coffee, her eyes met WooJin's. She swiftly shifted her sight and walked off awkwardly. WooJin heard everything. Someone other than himself enjoys the same view as him; the knockedout Cha EunJae. That someone even said it out that she's cute. He didnt like that at all. The nurses saw his darkened expression and kept their mouth shut. 

----------

InBeom assisted WooJin at a emergency case in the ER. "Well, you got the hands but you're missing the eyes...",InBeom interrupted. The patient was saved as WooJin was able to rectify the problem in the next minute. "Not too bad....",InBeom walked away. WooJin sighed as he walked towards the OR for another emergency inflow. EunJae ended hers and was walking in his opposite direction. "What's wrong?",she asked. WooJin stood there, looking deep into her eyes. She blinked worriedly. "What...? Is it the loansharks again? Tell me.... Hey! What.....are you doing?",she started making guesses and was startled when he came up and laid his neck over her shoulder. "Recharge....",his eyes closed. "Oh.",she allowed him. He smiled at her and head towards the OR. His sorrowful eyes gets under her skin. EunJae watched his back and sighed before walking away. InBeom came out from the corner, looking at both his juniors.   

----------

InBeom's presence affects EunTak & WooJin. At one point he's being close to AhReum while on the other hand, he kept poking into EunJae's matters. EunTak had enough of the games and went straight for answers from AhReum,"Is Dr. Do one of your past one-sided crush?" She was taken aback by his firm stare. "What do you mean?",she asked curiously. "You two know one another, right? Is he the cranky guy you mentioned before? Now that he's here, your eyes only have him?",EunTak asked all his doubts. "Arnt you the same too? I thought it was me.. but i guess there's Dr. Cha and others?",AhReum took the chance to clear her confusion too. "Why is Dr.Cha in our conversation?",He asked not catching a clue. "That day, she came in looking for Dr.Seo. You looked so worried. You flung off my hand, just like that...",AhReum said in detailed. EunTak smiled. She's jealous for the wrong reasons. "I only look at one. And that's you Yoon AhReum. i guess we both have some misunderstanding. Now, can you tell me who is Dr. Do to you?" She blushed at his truthful confession,"my real name is Do AhReum. Yoon is our mother's surname." EunTak's eyes widen in surprise. He pulled her in for a hug,"Thank goodness..." Her face tomatoed.   

WooJin was in the doctor's office packing up to leave when he heard vibration. It was not from his phone. It was EunJae's. He walked over and saw the name of the caller. [Dr. Do InBeom] He frowned. EunJae came out from the changing room and saw him by her desk. "Are you going home too?",she asked. "Yea.... you?",he asked when she took her phone and placed it in her jacket pocket. She dismissed the missed call,"Yea... its been a long day... Im so tired..." As they walked out of the office, InBeom was there. "EunJae, dinner?" She took a step back at his sudden appearance. She bumped against WooJin's chest. Before she could say a thing, WooJin answered instead,"Sorry, we have made plans already. Lets go. If you excuse us." He dragged her away by the wrist.

----------

"You still owe me a dish of beef.",WooJin said. He took over her car key and drove them away from Doldam. He's glad she did not resist. "You left me there!",EunJae bickered back. He remained silent for a minute before saying,"Still, i went there with you, didnt i?" She knows who took him. She rolled her eyes at him. This was their first meal together. He brought her to a grill-meat restaurant. Instead of him eating, he kept piling the cooked meat on her plate. "Cant you eat first?",EunJae took over the tong and placed the rest of the meat on his rice. "Who is him to you? CS seldom have any combine OR with GS in Geosan....",He finally asked. EunJae knows who he's referring to. "I knocked out at one of his surgery before...",She told him the fact. "And...?" "Nothing else..." "Really?" "Yea!" He felt she's hiding something from him. "Hey.. wanna share a bottle of soju? How can we have grilled meat without that! Come on!",EunJae asked enthusiatically. Unable to resist her adorable request, he agreed.

WooJin cant believe EunJae got tipsy after a few shots of soju. She barely could walk straight by herself. He carried her on his back up to her apartment. She wasnt letting go of his shirt when he laid her down on the bed.She was still blabbering strings of words. He knelt beside her and brushed off the loosen hair from her face. this afternoon incident with InBeom came back to him. 

Flashback. "She's pretty..." WooJin looked up at voice he disliked and ignored InBeom. "She's famous for vomitting, running out or fainting when it comes to OR. But she never gives up. She keeps coming back, challenging herself. That's attractive." WooJin didnt want to hear more. After InBeom's crush for SeoJung ended, EunJae's hidden fiery spirit caught his attention. He's been obvious on his interest towards her but she was oblivious about his feelings. He went straight up to her and got rejected instantly. "I have someone in mind i cant erase off. Its irritating. Im sorry i cant accept you with this awful heart of mine InBeom xi but thank you. See you in OR again, Dr. Do?",EunJae's words cracked him up when she switch from casual to formal on different topics. "So?",WooJin had enough. His voice pulled InBeom back to reality as he reminise the times he had with EunJae. "Nothing... just saying...",InBeom walked away. He saw their communication in Doldam. He knew the person in EunJae's heart was WooJin. This name he heard from their college friends, their famous story in Geosan University. End of flashback.  

"Do you have feelings for me Cha EunJa...?",WooJin whispered by her ear. He knows he'll never get an answer. "What are my chances if i cross the line? Whats going on between you and that fella..." He let out a sigh and stood up, leaving her to sleep. Her eyes fluttered as if she's heard him."Hmm? Yea... i like someone..." WooJin bent down further,"Who.....?" "This person...",EunJae held onto his shirt tighter. WooJin did not get what she's saying,"Who is this person Cha EunJae?" He's nervous. "That silly idiot.. Seo WooJin.... Who else....",she mumbled. "What.... Hey!",he was trying to diguest what he just heard but was pulled onto the bed. EunJae wrapped her arm and leg over his frame. Her breath against his neck. His heart beats fast. She was not releasing him. "Sleep.... i want to sleep with you..." That was the second shock he received from her. The next second, she's snoring already.

----------

EunJae woke up nuzzling at his neck thinking its her bolster. WooJin was trapped within her limbs through the night. Her eyes wide open when she finally realised who she was hugging. Flashes on how he ended up in bed went through her head. She was the one who grabbed him. Quickly unlodging herslef off him, she ran out of the room to calm her heart. WooJin opened his tired eyes. He didnt sleep at all. She was too close, so near to him. EunJae apologised when she saw his state. He washed up and ate the breakfast she prepared. They went back to Doldam together. The car ride was in complete silence. EunJae was beefing red throughout the journey. 

"You have been avoiding me Cha EunJae... What's up hmm?".WooJin stopped her when he saw her at the vending machine, seating on the bench in daze. "Since when? Do you have proof?",she answered back fiery. "You look like you'll sprint off immediately, no?",he said. He's right. They both know it. "What do you want?",she asked wanting to end this instant. "Can i cross the line Cha EunJae? Since.... we have slept together?",WooJin teased. "What!",she coughed awkwardly and looked away when their eyes met. Letting out a big breath, EunJae said,"Dont ask me something which you can decide on your own...." "What will happen next?",He more worried on the aftermath. "We both will know when u cross it, right?" His bunny ears stood up when he heard her indirect assurance. 

She looked straight, trying not to fidget. "Cha EunJae...." "Hmm..." "Look at me..." "What......?" His lips met hers. Her eyes widen in shock but did not push him away. WooJIn smiled in their kiss. "Be prepared then.",he declared. He stood up from the bench and walked away. Before that, he asked,"Supper?" EunJae nodded in daze, her cheeks flushing. WooJin grinned at her cuteness. 

----------

They went on serveral dates. Both bicker as much as they love one another. Both didnt say it out but felt it. "Are we good now Cha EunJae?",WooJin finally asked as he took her hand in his. "What is that supposed to mean?",she looked away shyly. "Be my only backup Cha EunJae....",he smirked. She looked at him and nodded with a soft acknowledgement. WooJin pulled her against his fame and locked her in his arms. He shouted out in joy that she's officially his girlfriend from today onwards. EunJae giggled at his sillyness. She whispered,"Love you..." He put her down. Cupping his hards on her face, he kissed her lips. "Love you..." He held her hand again as they walked towards Doldam Hospital. 'Forever my ally...',both have the same thoughts in their mind and heart as they looked at their intertwined hands, back at one another and smiled in bliss.