one- home away from home

Love, let's go home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi at packing.

She’ll be leaving this afternoon but she chose to take a nap instead.

As a result, she just shoved random clothes in her luggage and went off to the airport.

Which was a very stupid act.

She’s now 8, 392 kilometers away from her home, and her clothes are not suitable for the -18 degrees Celsius weather.

“aish why is Canada so cold” although complaining wouldn’t change anything, she complained still.

Her hands are turning red from the cold, her nose and cheeks and ears too.

She left her hotel room and managed to make her way to the nearest Department store to buy much thicker and warmer sweatshirts.

She grabbed a meal to go and was about to go back to her hotel when she realized she wasn’t exactly sure how to.

She was cursing herself for being bad at directions and for not being fluent in English.

“Now how will I survive it here. Oh lord, help its only been my first day”

Then, someone tapped her shoulder from behind.

She turned to find a girl smaller than her with short blonde hair and round cheeks. Pinks lips and dark brown eyes, giggling.

“you seem to be lost, do you need help?” she asked in korean and Seulgi’s chinky eyes grew wide

“oh my god you speak Korean? My life saver!” she said with exaggeration which made the other giggle even more.

She gave her the address of her accommodation and with the help of the kind stranger, she found her way home.

“I’m sorry for bothering you, again thank you so much”

“it’s nothing, really. You know, you kinda reminded me of myself when I first moved here. I couldn’t get used to the streets either. Don’t worry, you’ll be familiar soon”

“thank you so much miss uh--?”

“Wendy. My name is Wendy” the blonde offered her hand which Seulgi gladly shook.

“Wendy is a pretty name, is that your english name?” seulgi asked

“yeah, my dad gave it to me. My Korean name is Seungwan. You can call me whatever you want in those two” she smiled

“and I’m Seulgi” she too, showed her eyesmile

 

 

Things happened fast, the two hang out often, mostly getting groceries together.

Just like today.

“so, you’re only to stay for 6 months?” Wendy has been asking Seulgi questions so they can become closer.

The latter nodded without looking, pushing her cart and stopping in the aisle of chips reaching for a can of Pringles.

“If I get the business deal faster then maybe 4 months. But yeah, 6 max” she said finally looking at the smaller figure

“Will you accompany me for 6 months?”

Though Wendy used no words to respond, the curve of her lips gave the answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter