Chapter 14

Scenery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Taehyung--


"You're not coming to work." The members' faces were stern as they stood in front of my apartment that morning when I was about to leave. I turned to look at Leah who shrugged at the encounter. "I'm heading off now." She said patting my shoulder and left before I could pull her back for help.

"Other than my arm being injured slightly, I think I'm able to go." She stood there in front of them trying to refuse to stay indoors. Trying to reason her way out.

"No" Taehyung's face stiffened and Taehee pressed her lips in a thin line, knowing he was serious whenever he had that expression.

She let out a sigh followed by a pout, it was like she had 7 older brothers and 2 older sisters who weren't happy about their younger sister trying to go out. 

Seeing her upset seemed to tug them in their hearts. "How about this then." Jin suggested and stepped up from behind the others and her eyes shot up in hope. 

"You come with us." Everyone looked at each other and slightly nodding in agreement.

"Not a bad idea." Yoongi replied. "At least then, I can assure my wife you're fine." Hoseok nodded and high fived Yoongi who was on the same boat. 

"Since when were you guys like this?" She asked scoffing in disbelief. 

Taehyung shrugged, "Since forever." 

She eventually gave in, if she didn't, there was no way for her to leave the house without having 7 pairs of glaring eyes on her. She sighed and nodded in agreement, "Great, let's head off then." Jungkook said as he grabbed her laptop.

"You're going to be reporting to us about where you are and what you're doing." Taehyung said when he turned back from his seat to check on her. 

"Are you guys like this to Yoojung and Eunhae?" She said tiliting her head.

They all shook their heads, "Then why me?" She asked. No one said anything and just looked at each other with sad eyes until Jimin answered.

"We just don't want you to get hurt." He said with a smile.

"But I'm not going to?" They didn't say anything to that. 

They arrived at the company and she found it ridiculous how they surrounded her like bodyguards. It was like she was some precious jewel that would break if they weren't careful enough.

"Okay guys, I think you all are going overboard with this one." Taehee said as she felt people whispering and staring at the scene unfolding in front of them; it should be the other way around, people should be protecting them. She stopped and the group stopped as well. "Enough with this. I'm perfectly fine, not hurt or anything. So you guys go do what you need to do and I go do what I need to do hmm?" She said as she walked to the elevator.

The members chuckled at her reaction before following behind and getting onto the same elevator. "Ahh guysss~~ stop following me." She whined seeing them follow. 

"...we need to take the elevator to go to our studios..." Hoseok said pressing the button. Her facial expression changed and became flushed. 

"We have our own work to do, you're not THAT important for us to follow 24/7" Yoongi teased. "I don't even follow my wife 24/7" Everyone chuckled and she burried her face into her palms and running out of the elevator when it was her floor. 

"Yah, Tae... she's cute." Namjoon said lightly hitting Taehyung on his chest. Taehyung smiled and nodded, "She is isn't she?" 

The members went straight to work to finish everything. When on break or lunch, they would start planning on how to help Taehee. Taehyung was the only one who doesn't know she got her memory back and the members were still debating whether to let him know or not. But they've kept it hidden for so long that they missed their timing. 

 

--Taehee--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter