Hate sleeping

Don't want to sleep

I traced his face with my finger. Fully mesmerized with each feature in his face. He just smiled feeling my index finger touched his lips.


"What are you doing noona?" he asked.


I just smiled sheepishly. 
"Just being grateful to what God has given to me"


He smiled showing his bunny theeth and hugged me thightly. 
"How can I am not falling deeper to you, you are just too precisious." he whispered. 


"How long will you be here with me?" I asked him as i was preparing my self to be strong without him for a long time, like a week before when he attended grammy awards and I was here dying to see him. Now he was right in my embraces and I know it'll be just for short time.


"Are you sulking right now?" he caressed my cheek, while i'm unconciously pouted.


"Yes, i'm." i said with teary eyes. I couldn't bear this feeling. Missing him.


"Look at me, i'm missing you too. I'm willing to spend the rest of my life with you." he said, as I looked to his eyes deeply as i drown to them even more.


"So, have you heard? I'm going to Milan next wednesday" I said carefully.


"Really? What will you doing there?" he asked with frown in his face.


"For winter fashion week." I smiled as sweet as I can.


"Woah that's amazing. I hope I can come with you" he said happily.


"No, you can't, you don't come with me" I said firmly. "Why you want to follow me though? Did you already know that Lisa also will be there?!" the jelousy take over me.

He taken back, "Why you said that? And is there anything to do with Lisa?" he said as his hand took and held my hand tightly.

"Lee Jigeum, how many time do I said to you that you should stop scrolling through the hashtag liskook. It is just nonsense. I have you." he reassured me. His eyes showed sincere. I believe it. I nodded and smiled vaguely.

Then we just feeling each other company, he my hair slowly and I just thighten my hug and rested my head on his chest.


"noona, have you check kooku hashtag?" out of nowhere he asked. 


"Hmm? Yeah sometimes. I was aware that you love me through that hashtag. You were shy back then. Even you don't have the gut to sit or stand beside me. That was cute." I chuckled as I pinched his cheeck. 


"I am truly shy back then, you are like black hole, and I only think of you whenever I am near with you. The love for you just take over me and I can't handle it. I'm afraid I will insanly kissing you or hug you in front of the people or become crazy whenever you are near with me." he squeeze me thight.

I laughed happily. This man. Really unbelievable. 
"Cheese everywhere~" I burried my face on his broad chest and gigled happily.


"Noona, I will dye my hair with blue, like yours" he said as he lift my chin.


"No way, why would you do that?" I raised my eyebrow.


"To give the others signal. That you and I have something" he pecked my lips.


"You are crazy. Aren't you?" I smacked his arm lightly


"Yes, I'm crazy for you. I'm dying to tell the world that this digital queen is taken by me the golden maknae of bts. Neither by Jingoo nor by Junki hyung. It's me. Only me." then his lips started to take action, meeting mine and move slowly but surely, it knew where to move. I just enjoyed his action and kiss him back. 

After sometimes of the romantic moment. I yawned till my eyes teary.


"Sleepy princess?" he asked while wiped the water on my corner eyes.


"I don't want to sleep" I said as I open my eyes with my finger.


"Why? Princess should sleep. In order to meets the prince again." his finger my cheek.


"If I sleep right now you will dissapear again like before." I pouted as cross my hand in front of my chest and look away from him. It like I have a lump on my throat.


"noona, it is hard for me also to leave you alone. If I can I will take you wherever I go. But you know I'm afraid that army still can not accept our relationship. I am afraid you'll hurt." he put his chin on my shoulder and back-hugging me. "I'll put you to sleep"

he then carried me bridal style and take me to my bedroom. Put the blanket on me then kiss my forehead and tapped my arms lightly. "Now, sleep tight my princess. See you" he pecked my lips as I slowly closed my eyes. I don't want to but my eyes really heavy and my body screamed 'tired'. 

I feel empty as I woke up in the morning. And this is why I didn't like to sleep. Cause he just dissapeared and I will feel lonely and missing him. 

From: my bunny
noona, have you wake up? Miss u already. But today i'm gonna be busy with all the preparation of our comeback. I'll call you later when I've done the practice. Kisskisskisshughughug.

To : my bunny
I've just woke up my love. I hate sleeping. Anyways good luck for your comeback. Don't forget to eat and call me later. See you. Kisshugkisshugkisshug.

Sent.